User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Penis chanches after almost two years

Hey guys i got nowhere else to ask this so bare with me

I crashed almost two years ago and in the first days i had the typical dick bent most of you here experienced and it wasn’t so bad and it got much better with time,

Now after two years I suddenly started feeling small hard nerves in my penis on one side (feels something like a hard wire if i might say), at first it was small and painless, two days later it got swollen and bigger and it’s pretty much in all sides of my penis to the point that it changed the shape of my dick and when it gets hard now i have a bent to the side and these nerves hurt on pressure

Anyone experienced this shit and recovered? I have no idea what the hell is going on after two years of taking one single fucking pill, sorry if i seem frustrated but this thing is breaking my heart so any help would be great.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Hey guys i got nowhere else to ask this so bare with me

I crashed almost two years ago and in the first days i had the typical dick bent most of you here experienced and it wasn’t so bad and it got much better with time,

Now after two years I suddenly started feeling small hard nerves in my penis on one side (feels something like a hard wire if i might say), at first it was small and painless, two days later it got swollen and bigger and it’s pretty much in all sides of my penis to the point that it changed the shape of my dick and when it gets hard now i have a bent to the side and these nerves hurt on pressure

Anyone experienced this shit and recovered? I have no idea what the hell is going on after two years of taking one single fucking pill, sorry if i seem frustrated but this thing is breaking my heart so any help would be great.
    How long have you been doing the protocol 100%
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"