User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mojo’s second UH cycle

Hey all,

Been a while since I posted. Been doing a good deal better. I managed to get rid of the horror feeling and low resilience to stress since my last update. The intense nightmares I was experiencing are a thing of the past now and I can generally sleep fairly well apart from some days when my brain just refuses to not run at 120% and I just end up waking every few hours. Weird thing is even with the recommended sups like blue vervain and wim hoff breathing while listening to binaural tracks, I just sometimes have to accept I don’t sleep at all some nights. But apart from some weird closed eyed hallucinations and feeling like shit the day after I can manage.

My gym opens again tomorrow and my last UH cycle ended 2 months ago. So starting tomorrow its the perfect time to start my second cycle.

Have a question tho: how do you guys deal with physical contact with your significant other while on cycle? I assume women are not recommended to come into contact with UH. But since I have to leave it on for as long as possible I wonder whether it’s best to just play it safe and not have any sexual activity for the cycle duration?

Just for reference I will list my remaining symptoms before starting the cycle:
    - physical anxiety attack every few days (heart flutters, dizziness, racing mind, hyperventilation, brainfog)
    - non perfect sleep cycles (never longer than 6-7 hours, waking up unrefreshed from time to time)
    - libido sometimes vanishes for a day or 2, then climbs back up to normal
    - rare days where I feel depressed and hopeless, with some underlying anxiety (sometimes feels like I’m going crazy)

I want to emphasize the importance of distancing yourself from your ailment. Take a PFS break some time to try and enjoy life as much as you can. When you post stuff, try be as positive as you can. Negativity gets under your skin very easily without even noticing at first. Really imprint in your mind that this is not permanent and truly believe in your recovery.
    Last edited by Mojo; 06-09-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you apply the UH first thing in the morning, I would just recommend taking a shower before evening encounters with your lady. The gel should be absorbed completely in 5 hours - I would still recommend showering before becoming intimate - but after 5 hours you shouldn't be "wasting" the application by showering.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks rob, and thanks for shipping to Belgium, you're a champ

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Thanks rob, and thanks for shipping to Belgium, you're a champ
    Good to hear you're doing better Mojo.

I didn't see you write about it much, but how was your 1st cycle? I'm starting mine soon and just like you before your first, I am a bit scared hahah.

You speak french? I am french canadian and I listen to a shitload of belgium rap. You guys are starting to take over France it's crazy.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man, thanks!

I didn't really post much about it because I honestly didn't really feel anything special during cycle. But I think I had some subtle changes in my anxiety and dissociation. I think most changed happened after the cycle, like a strong reduction of this always present feeling of horror. I still have some left but at least I'm not plagued with nightmares anymore.
    But I'm also in therapy and it helped me find some extra mental self confidence.

I'm hoping this one makes a bigger impact on the alpha feel with the heavy lifting on top!

Belgium is weird, living in the northern part of the country I have 0 connection with the French speaking southern part. We share almost no media culture, so I'm not too familiar with the rap scene
    Lets say I have a basic understanding of french, being able to do some basic convo
    Last edited by Mojo; 06-17-2021 at 01:12 PM.