User Tag List

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had my worst sleep since my first 2 months of PFS. Woke up 5 times and took time to fall asleep each time. My dragon is also more rubbery.

Didn't change a single variable, so I'm hoping this is good news and it's my body readjusting in the snapback.

All in due time

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleep was better last night.

I can really feel things change in my body. But it's so subtle. On Saturday I was looking forward to the UFC's main event, which is huge because in 8 months of PFS I never looked forward to something. Also my tinnitus was lower when going to bed last night and when I woke up (for like 2min). It was such a great feeling even though it didn't last. It's weird, it seems to lower after long studio sessions.

Anyway, I'll update in a week or 2 because things are very volatile right now

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I have been in snapback in the last 3 weeks and things were yoyoing.

Mentally it gave me improvements: I felt more like myself, better mood, looking forward to stuff. Sexually the texture of my snake got rubbery, and then recently improved to where it was during cycle. Libido is still lower than it was during cycle. My tinnitus got lower for a few days too, so I hope it's not permanent.

However I have bad news, an hour ago I busted by accident while edging. And I didn't feel much...I feel really bad at myself. I was at day 81. I'm starting again, this time I'm going to 100 without edging.

I hope this mistake won't make me crash like ejaculation has made me crash in the past. I was slowly doing better, I hope it will continue.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Came last night to see if the anorgasmia was due to my long no fap. It was not, I still felt nothing.

Seems like I still have a long way to go. Now 1 day later I feel like absolute shit. I can't believe it's been 8 months and 1 pill altered me.

Feel like giving up but I won't

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty sure my tinnitus is caused by Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. My ears crackle and pop, and I can eliminate the sound sensitivity in the metro by yawning (moving the tubes). Would also explain why it fluctuates. And would make sense because it's not only tinnitus, it also feels like my hearing is impaired in a way.

Read online and the way is to treat the underlying cause, which is what Im doing. Also read that long term untreated ETD can cause ear damage, which could explain why people that had PFS for a long time before recovering (like Cd) still have some tinnitus. Just trying to make sense of it all.

Took a few steps back after coming twice in 4 days, I have circles under eyes, dick more rubbery and tinnitus up a little bit. But its encouraging, because it's no where near as bad as the hell I was in after indulging twice a week in May.

I'm going all in on this shit. Will finally incorporate meditation today, pumping and daily green juice with calcium, pine pollen and shilajit (just arrived).

QUESTION: On August 24th it will be 5 weeks off cycle (after a 5 weeks cycle). Can I do another cycle? The sticky says 8 weeks between cycle, but I read numerous threads of people doing equal portions of cycle and herbs.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Pretty sure my tinnitus is caused by Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. My ears crackle and pop, and I can eliminate the sound sensitivity in the metro by yawning (moving the tubes). Would also explain why it fluctuates. And would make sense because it's not only tinnitus, it also feels like my hearing is impaired in a way.

Read online and the way is to treat the underlying cause, which is what Im doing. Also read that long term untreated ETD can cause ear damage, which could explain why people that had PFS for a long time before recovering (like Cd) still have some tinnitus. Just trying to make sense of it all.

Took a few steps back after coming twice in 4 days, I have circles under eyes, dick more rubbery and tinnitus up a little bit. But its encouraging, because it's no where near as bad as the hell I was in after indulging twice a week in May.

I'm going all in on this shit. Will finally incorporate meditation today, pumping and daily green juice with calcium, pine pollen and shilajit (just arrived).

QUESTION: On August 24th it will be 5 weeks off cycle (after a 5 weeks cycle). Can I do another cycle? The sticky says 8 weeks between cycle, but I read numerous threads of people doing equal portions of cycle and herbs.
    If you're doing the Wim Hof breathing exercises, make sure not to "squeeze" the breath hold after your 30-40 intakes of breath (contrary to the usual instructions). I have a friend who developed tinnitus this way, and have read other accounts online of people who developed tinnitus from breathing exercises - the probable culprit is squeezing the breath hold, resulting in an increase of pressure in the airways and in the head.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
    If you're doing the Wim Hof breathing exercises, make sure not to "squeeze" the breath hold after your 30-40 intakes of breath (contrary to the usual instructions). I have a friend who developed tinnitus this way, and have read other accounts online of people who developed tinnitus from breathing exercises - the probable culprit is squeezing the breath hold, resulting in an increase of pressure in the airways and in the head.
    Thanks for the input man, I'll watch out for that.

However for me there's no doubt it's caused by fin, it's the first symptom that appeared 6 hours after the pill and never left. But I must say it got better since December. It used to be a fire alarm distracting me allday, and now I must notice it once an hour if I stay home.

Will try to kill it with B-Complex (without methyl) following Turnover's advice. And I hope my next cycle will help, since the UH has more androsterone than the AlphaFour, which should help with gaba (if I understand correctly)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hi Outlaw, your supposition is probably right! I developed ETD over the course of a few months, along with tinnitus, hearing impairments and sound sensitivities. Now it evolved into a catharrh inflammation: it's similar, mucous membranes are inflamed and it causes annoying symptoms.

The good news is that these days it goes away almost completely sometime. Hearing apparently goes back to normal, and the tinnitus goes away too (some days I had like 3 to 4 different tones, loud af).

Do you notice worsening of symptoms after eating some food ? I think that it may comes from the gut (even if you don't have apparent symptoms) wether it's leaky gut, food sensitivities or a dysbiosis. In my opinion, a lot of PFS symptoms comes from there since Finasteride modulate the gut microbiota composition (PSSD sufferer probably have gut issues as well)
    In my case, after a 6-days fast, it is more obvious that what I eat and how I treat my gut influences my state. I have yet to find what precisely mess me up.

Also the tinnitus sometimes goes away after a shower, I wonder if it is because it "relax" inner membranes or because it modulate the vagus nerve.

I have to make an update since I had great progresses but I'm too lazy ftm lol
    Last edited by Maximilien; 08-19-2021 at 02:15 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
    If you're doing the Wim Hof breathing exercises, make sure not to "squeeze" the breath hold after your 30-40 intakes of breath (contrary to the usual instructions)
    Sorry english isn't my first language. I don't understand what "squeezing the breath hold" mean... Could you elaborate ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Max,

No I didn't notice anything related to food. But ejaculation used to make it spike. Came last week and it didnt do much.

I have been doing those exercises twice a day for 4 days and my T has definitely lowered. Might me worth a try:
    How to get rid of Tinnitus naturally - YouTube

Also started taking 4 pills of bacopa and 15g of glycine a day, so it might also be that. Or just the snapback of the cycle.