User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Great news. Remember, the 4-Andro is just to give you a test base and alpha boost to mitigate some of the low estrogen issues and GABA-related issues you’ll get on androsterone from blasting GABA. The real magic is done from androsterone and you should see it post cycle with GABA related improvements among others. Keep at it.
    Hey Max, thanks for the knowledge, I was under the impression that only UltraHard affected GABA, but it's true, there is also androsterone in the Four. Maybe that's why my tinnitus has been a bit higher.

Looking forward to this snapback more than Christmas as a kid.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My last 5-10 days were extremely solid. Mostly mentally; no anxiety/despair, felt confident/myself, and connected to reality (first months I was like in a videogame, it got better but this made be realize I still wasnt fully connected). Erect sensitivity/rubber flaccid skin also got better. Tinnitus was still there tho.

I ate some Mandys salad on wednesday and a lemonade on thursday and since then my dick got more rubbery. I made sure there were no carbs in the salad so I don't know whatup with that. Also I usually completely avoid sugar but I dont think that 1 glass of lemonade in my backloading window is a huge deal either. Maybe it's just the up and down of the cycle. My sleep is also impacted (wake up once or twice per night).

Finally I take bacopa because it can help tinnitus my upping GABA through ALP (thanks Joe). However this morning I took 2 caps on an empty stomach and I got mad diarhea hahah. Googled it and it's a side effect so just watchout for that, it was a phenomenal spectacle

Last application of Alpha Four is monday, making it 5 weeks. Cant wait for the snapback. I will continue to grind at 100% to maximize it

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heavy downswing. Anxiety, rubbery dick, no libido, tinnitus up, completely depressed.

Gonna go run and hit a cold shower to ride it out.

I don't know why this happens. I forgot to drink coconut water for the last 4 days, and I reincorporated tomatoes in my diet. Might be that, or just the cycle starting to wear on me. I don't know and I don't care to be honest, I just hope one day I will be whole. What a life

Keep grinding

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Heavy downswing. Anxiety, rubbery dick, no libido, tinnitus up, completely depressed.

Gonna go run and hit a cold shower to ride it out.

I don't know why this happens. I forgot to drink coconut water for the last 4 days, and I reincorporated tomatoes in my diet. Might be that, or just the cycle starting to wear on me. I don't know and I don't care to be honest, I just hope one day I will be whole. What a life

Keep grinding
    It's weird how we can feel decent and feel like we're one our way to recovery one day. And be back to ground 0 the next day.
    But I guess that is part of the journey of our recovery.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah man if you look at my recovery thread it's a rollercoaster.

However even in the lows I'm always still noticably better than 2 months ago. Upward trend.

Hope you're good

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo quick question for you guys.

I read an old post where CD said pine pollen flushes extra estrogen. Does this mean that when we are coming off cycle (with tanked estrogen), we should watch out and take small doses of PP to avoid lowering our tanked estrogen?

I'm back on PP and herbs but was just curious

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yo quick question for you guys.

I read an old post where CD said pine pollen flushes extra estrogen. Does this mean that when we are coming off cycle (with tanked estrogen), we should watch out and take small doses of PP to avoid lowering our tanked estrogen?

I'm back on PP and herbs but was just curious
    Go by feel. There were times in recovery I couldn't tolerate Pine Pollen. I know CD recommends it, but he dealt with high estrogen as opposed to low estrogen. If you feel worse on it, just save it for later.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Go by feel. There were times in recovery I couldn't tolerate Pine Pollen. I know CD recommends it, but he dealt with high estrogen as opposed to low estrogen. If you feel worse on it, just save it for later.
    Thanks Maxout, you've been helping guys a lot recently and I think we all appreciate it greatly.

I must be 70-75% recovered and I still doubt greatly. I have proof of improvements but yet I still focus on the remaining 30%. Seeing active recovered guys is huge for mindset.

It's my 2nd day back on herbs. I will update this thread for the next 5 weeks to track the snapback, and then I'm jumping on another cycle.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prior to PFS I had red plaques on the top on my head in my hair, and at my hairline. I was using Nizoral (ketazol shampoo) for 3-4 months to help with that. Maybe that's why I crashed from a single pill: I was using for a couple months prior and also applied some on the day I took the pill.

Anyway, these plaques were gone since my crash and they've been back for the last week, so it might be good news. Might apply some ketazol shampoo to treat it, and maybe some finasteride while I'm at it. First pill was great.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tinnitus way up, and dick is rubbery like it has never been in the last 2 months. Is this to be expected during the snapback?