User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about Pine Pollen

I'm excited to say I'm going to start the protocol in the coming months, but I have a question. I see a lot of guys on here say they take Pine Pollen daily, I also saw on TMO it lists both the Pine Pollen tincture and Pine Pollen powder. My two questions are: Should I take the powder or the tincture daily? And second: Even though I take it daily is it still a part of the herb rotation? Thanks in advance!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not an expert, but some people suggest that the tincture can suppress your own T production since it is an exogenic source unlike the powder. So taking it everyday may not be the best option.
    Second, if you take it daily I don't see the point of including it in your rotation, but I'll let more informed people correct me if I'm wrong

Good luck in your journey !

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take the powder daily.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I take the powder daily as well, and I think, provided you have no negative reaction to it, should follow suit. It’s quite a great herb.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, the tincture has an effect on hormones (which means you cycle it as part of your rotation), whereas the powder is considered a nutrient so you can take daily (from 1teaspoon to 3 tablespoons).

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really believe the tincture can shut you down. Personally ran it daily for up to three months at a time and never had any issues.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    I don't really believe the tincture can shut you down. Personally ran it daily for up to three months at a time and never had any issues.
    I don’t believe CD recommends cycling the tincture because it eventually suppresses you, but rather for its hormonal effect. More similar to Tongkat, and Logan from LEH talks about it thoroughly in one of his videos. I can link you one such video. It’s best to cycle things like the tincture, Tongkat, etc. because they are not minerals/foods so you will develop tolerance.

I take Pine Pollen and following this cleanse, will start taking Shiljait daily. I recommend the same for all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone ever gotten bloods done that prove pine pollen does these things? Theres zero information available about hormonal effects