User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zinc supplementation for a PFS person to add into the protocol.

A buddy of mine has been saying that zinc is really good to boost free testosterone levels.

Ive done a decent amount of reading and researching, about whether zinc is good for a person with pfs, and i keep reading conflicting info.

I got a bottle OptiZinc by source naturals. Capsules. It has 30mg of zinc monomethionine and 300mcg of copper sebacate in it. Havent tried it yet. I want to try it, but wouldnt want to make myself worse if it were bad. But not sure.

Anybody here have any experience with Zinc?
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mess around with it. gbolduev is a pfs recoverer and he he did it by manipulating minerals. zinc and copper are some of the ones he mentions but I haven't found a clear pupil of his that's recovered yet. So to be determined. Too much zinc from my reading on hackstasis can castrate u further with pfs apparently somehow.

Cdnuts protocol is extensive enough as it is and you're getting all the minerals u need from the shilajit/diet/and other herbs/supps mentioned.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I wouldn't mess around with it. gbolduev is a pfs recoverer and he he did it by manipulating minerals. zinc and copper are some of the ones he mentions but I haven't found a clear pupil of his that's recovered yet. So to be determined. Too much zinc from my reading on hackstasis can castrate u further with pfs apparently somehow.

Cdnuts protocol is extensive enough as it is and you're getting all the minerals u need from the shilajit/diet/and other herbs/supps mentioned.
    Ive been on hackstasis a few times. I like that forum. I didnt do any extensive research on hackstasis about zinc however. (I barely even get time to even do research on the internet anymore)

If thats the case then im probably gonna stay away from the zinc then. I read that it is another 5AR inhibitor like propecia. But like i said, i read some conflicting stuff. So yeah

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Ive been on hackstasis a few times. I like that forum. I didnt do any extensive research on hackstasis about zinc however. (I barely even get time to even do research on the internet anymore)

If thats the case then im probably gonna stay away from the zinc then. I read that it is another 5AR inhibitor like propecia. But like i said, i read some conflicting stuff. So yeah
    For what it's worth, zinc (12.5mg/day) made my libido and orgasm intensity surge to pretty much pre-crash levels a few times but the surge would only last 2-3 days so I'd stop for a week and then repeat. That's when I was on TRT though and it probably affected the results. It gave me a good mental feeling too

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep it simple. Stick to one routine.....while there's nothing wrong with other alternative methods to heal, mixing them together just further clouds a cloudy journey...
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceremonious View Post
    Don't supplement with zinc. Eat oysters for zinc.
    which oysters u like dude?

I haven't been able to find a clean source of it in toronto so thinking of ordering from iherb

most likely gunna get these ones

Crown Prince Natural, Naturally Smoked Oysters, In Pure Olive Oil, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb.com
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally forgot i made this thread.

I had that 2 month setback as i mentioned in my blog. i was down and out as i mentioned.

i went ahead and added the zinc into the protocol. i was down and out, and completely forgot about this thread. and omg, it has brought me out of the hole!!! I have some libido now and my old energy levels, from 3-4 months ago. not a silver bullet, but it has helped me alot!!! i have a crap load of energy too. i cycle it, and i dont abuse it. finally
    something that works for me!!

supposedly its a 5ar inhibitor, but the REAL studies show the opposite. seems true for me. it might not work for others, but it seems to work for ME. for now. it is optizinc by source naturals. bought it at the vitamin shoppe. it contains zinc monomethionine 30mg, and copper sebacate 300mcg. wow. i had to post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats interesting mate keep us posted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will!