Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
Weird stuff, man. I’ll give you my 2 cents.

If your desired never returned, I’d have a suspicion that you truly weren’t “out of the woods” so to speak completely. Maybe you deemed yourself “good enough” and moved on. The medication could have tripped you up a bit if that were the case, not really sure. But anxiety and panic are a thing for normal everyday people, just reading this gave me a bit of fight or flight, so I’d dissect your current life and see if there are any psychological stressors at play.

I was primarily a neurological victim of PFS. Anxiety, panic and inability to handle simple tasks and getting completely overwhelmed by just doing shit like vacuuming my house was a huge, HUGE issue for me. Total nightmare, I get it. But I can assure you it passes. It did for me, and I’ve crashed myself like 3 times with 5ARI’s over my course of this. So even if it has anything to do with PFS, which it probably doesn’t, you’ll be fine either way.

Curious what @Cdsnuts and @Maxout777 thoughts are here

Edit: the more I read this thread, it sounds like a pfs crash. There’s plenty of stories where guys have crashed years later. And my crystal ball with the sides you’re describing was the protocol for a few months, then running a pro hormones cycle. All that BS left after my first cycle and it was a lot easier.

Not to be a dick but I’m not sure what all the random supplement suggestions are about, a lot of guys here didn’t deal with hardcore neurological shit and playing with supplements can seriously fuck you in that department, you don’t want to play with fire. It’s not the same as low libido where you take the wrong supplements and don’t feel horny anymore, if you take something your body doesn’t agree with you’re going to send yourself into a nightmare that you don’t want any part of
In terms of moving on after being 'good enough,' I hear you but I can assure you I was militant with the protocol over a number of years and got to the point where I felt great in every way aside from never recovering a full (although vastly improved) libido.

I eventually put this down to the fact I had one functioning nut, which from a large number of blood tests I had only got to mid range (around 430 ng/dl). This was done whilst training like a demon, eating super clean, being in great shape, pro hormone and herb cycling and full compliance with the protocol. I figure that genetics as a result were against me being able to fully optimise and get over the line.

Thats why I am now considering TRT as an option, there is a clinic here in the UK that does daily Test Cyp microdosing and HCG, which sounds like the best bet should that be the way to go.

The inability to handle and be overwhelmed with basic tasks has been horrific, I've had a fear of leaving the house and been emotional over not feeling able to wash at points... horrific.

Just wondering, when you had the neurological sides did you find they were at the worst in the morning and earlier part of the day, but tended to ease as the day goes on? Thats the one pattern I have noticed with this and its really puzzled me. The only thing I can think is its linked to my circadian rhythm with my brain overreacting to the cortisol release in the morning.