User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Genital Numbness and No orgasm/pleasure when ejaculating

Just wondering if other people suffer from having no orgasm when they cum? Literally feels like nothing, no pleasure. I see in recoveries people saying their genital numbness is cured but never a mention of having orgasm come back. Did they ever lose it in the first place? Accutane was what fucked me up, very similar to PFS

My genital numbness has actually gotten somewhat better over the years, compared to how bad it once was. I can feel some pleasure when I jerk off or have sex (without condom, with condom can’t really feel much) but I haven’t felt an orgasm in like 7 years since a few weeks into accutane. I’m 21 now, started when I was like freshmen year of high school. Was on it for a couple years and was always told by doctor any symptoms would be gone after I stopped. We know that was bs. Luckily I can still have sex, but libido is very low especially when I’m single which is weird. Had a gf for 2 years and was much hornier when dating her. Anyway, I rambled but would appreciate response to my orgasm question. Think CD mentioned he had lost orgasm with crash and regained it once fully recovered, not sure.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Just wondering if other people suffer from having no orgasm when they cum? Literally feels like nothing, no pleasure. I see in recoveries people saying their genital numbness is cured but never a mention of having orgasm come back. Did they ever lose it in the first place? Accutane was what fucked me up, very similar to PFS

My genital numbness has actually gotten somewhat better over the years, compared to how bad it once was. I can feel some pleasure when I jerk off or have sex (without condom, with condom can’t really feel much) but I haven’t felt an orgasm in like 7 years since a few weeks into accutane. I’m 21 now, started when I was like freshmen year of high school. Was on it for a couple years and was always told by doctor any symptoms would be gone after I stopped. We know that was bs. Luckily I can still have sex, but libido is very low especially when I’m single which is weird. Had a gf for 2 years and was much hornier when dating her. Anyway, I rambled but would appreciate response to my orgasm question. Think CD mentioned he had lost orgasm with crash and regained it once fully recovered, not sure.
    I’m not in a good mental/emotional state right now, even aside from PFS stuff but I know all about this topic.

I remember after my second crash in 2013, I masturbated and came almost immediately, and felt nothing. No orgasm. Just a small squirt of watery semen.

It has mostly been that way ever since, except in 2015 when I went to California and Hawaii by myself for a month. I felt all my libido come back and felt orgasms again but they went away a few days later. Maybe a week. Then in 2018 I felt real orgasms on a solo trip to Canada.

This may be graphic and too much info but whatever. I am average size down there. Not “small but says average” but actually average. When it came to ejaculating, I was a champ, lol. If I was laying down, I would move my head and it would hit the pillow behind me. Literally.

During PFS, it would just dribble out a small amount with no distance or force behind it.

In 2019 to now, with the protocol, during some upswings I can feel sexual pleasure and orgasms. Not strong ones like before. I have not had a huge satisfying orgasm since 2009 before I started finasteride.

Earlier this year in January I was having an upswing and did get the old ejaculation distance back again. So I think it will be back when I’m fully recovered. And the same for you.

Also I notice in downswings I come almost immediately and I only feel the “relief” of some sexual buildup that is then released. It’s not a real orgasm, just like a sneeze, from the genital region. Feels good to have that buildup and release but it’s nothing special.

During my best upswings I do feel good orgasms and I take longer to ejaculate.

You’re 21, you’re so young. Put everything into the protocol 100% and you will be fine. In six or nine months or twelve months you will have huge improvements and you will be totally cured in two years max. Probably less. Just be hardcore on the protocol and make it the top thing in your life while you also do school / work etc.

One of the big things CD wrote was like not worrying about X symptom. He had pretty much all of them and then they went away as he recovered. You will have upswings where you see the light at the end of the tunnel and then that light goes away. You keep doing what you need to do and the light comes back and goes away over and over, and eventually you will reach the end and enjoy the rest of your life. Just don’t procrastinate, get yourself healed and make the protocol a way of life and let your body heal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the response. I also just dribble now. Not currently doing the protocol but I plan on doing a water fast once again and then protocol 100% for as long as it takes. Several years if needed. I did it 100% for 6-8 months and then fell off again when I started hanging out with all my friends again that I had pushed away during recovery. Started drinking again eating like crap. Finishing up my last year of college, and started my own business a few weeks ago. Once I’m done with college, think I will put alcohol down for good and just tell my friends I need to for my own well being.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Also I notice in downswings I come almost immediately and I only feel the “relief” of some sexual buildup that is then released. It’s not a real orgasm, just like a sneeze, from the genital region. Feels good to have that buildup and release but it’s nothing special.

During my best upswings I do feel good orgasms and I take longer to ejaculate.
    Wow that's the best description I have seen of the orgasm symptom. I've only had PFS for 8 months but it made me forget what a real orgasm is like.

And since everything technically "works", I was telling myself maybe it was always like that to reassure myself. But I remember fapping used to be the best part of my day. Now it's blehh, and I can easily go a week of 2 without doing it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi gents. I've being quiet latelly, nothing special, just moving on with my recovery, slower than I wish, but still pushing...

This theme is SOOO important that I have do give my opinion/experience.

1- all of my symptoms went away for quite some time now, expect for the sexual ones. In fact I'm better then ever in all those other aspects.

2 - I have a theory (very simplistic) that: our recovery stage is determinanted by the amount of semen we ejaculate. It's the physiological measuring despite whatever the hell we feel about this condition. We tend to feel somehow one day and next day different, like every other human... But the amount jizzed doesnt think, it Just IS.

3 - My amount has slowly increased over the months...(It gets lower during cycles, and then returns to its new normal after)

4 - The New normal is not like It used to be. Its more than one drop, one spoon maybe, but not like a bottle of champaing, (i wish that)

5 - I have my girlfriend, love her and have great sex with her, with really good orgasms, for over a year by now (let's say 15% of these are poorly than It shoud be). I still think it can get better over time

6 - I miss my overwhelming hornyness while im alone. I remember a feel years back, everytime after my evening jogging seeing some boobs I would get home Crazy, lock myself in the bathroom an have an amazing time with myself and those images...legs, boobs, asses.

7 - At this point, I'm happy. Sinceraly happy. But I Wonder, to ALL the vets and recovering guys...does this Magic come back? How this process happened?

8 - Still thinking about the ejaculate amount. If you have more semen then you have more boners, then you are hornier, and so on...Sêmen is our reaching point...our exilir of life!