Hello all,

I am currently assessing my options with regard to going on testosterone replacement therapy, which would involve HCG but I am due to have sperm frozen as an insurance policy for starting a family.

I have had my fertility tested and passed with flying colours on a couple of occasions recently. However, I was just wondering if people here knew of babies born with people that have had, or have overcome, PFS and in truth am looking for re-assurance all was well with the baby and it was healthy.

My wife brought this question up yesterday and I stated my belief that all is fine in this regard, but said I would ask this question for peace of mind for her as I don't believe I can remember knowing anyone directly who became a father after this ordeal.

We obviously aren't considering trying any time soon as I want to get on top of my issues first, but this was the year we were intending to start trying.

She is a nurse and is aware of other medications that cause genetic changes and subsequent issues in offspring, but to my mind if there were significant issues regarding this, then I feel like I would have come across it.

DISCLAIMER: As Maxout stated on my other thread here, TRT is absolutely NOT THE RIGHT OPTION for the vast majority of guys dealing with PFS. CD's protocol is 100% the way to go for the best and easiest route to recovery and TRT is not the holy grail or quick fix that many hope it is... do not go this route out of desperation. The only reason it is (potentially) the right option for me is due to genetic limitations (one functioning gonad) meaning that I cannot optimise my hormones in the same way you guys can... trust me, I wish I could.