User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: Hackstasis

  1. #11
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Sorry to see this. There were times where I had a rough time justifying keeping this forum alive - hosting, registration, etc. just the backup subscription to ensure the contents of the forum are never lost (daily backups) is like $100/mo. I spend between $2500 and $3000 a year keeping the forum alive.
    So, I totally get it! lot of people think it's really cheap and they don't understand how the fees just add up.
    Thanks a lot Rob, it's hard to put in words how much this place has changed my life since getting hit with PFS. A lot of respect for you.

  2. #12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Aflac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have Tubzy contact info ? Iíd be willing to be part of the split

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    I would have no issue running it if we got a few guys to cover costs with me. I definitely have 3-4 guys so far I know who would be willing to do so.
    Do you have his contact info Iíd be willing to be part of a group that splits the cost!!!

  3. #13
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea wondered why the forum was gone.

    I am recovered from PFS thanks to a lot of information from Hackstasis and Helen. But also from here (prohormones for me mostly). Hope you guys are doing well. Also thanks TubZy for financing this whole thing.

    Would be cool to stay in touch through some way.

  4. #14
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    67
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Yea wondered why the forum was gone.

    I am recovered from PFS thanks to a lot of information from Hackstasis and Helen. But also from here (prohormones for me mostly). Hope you guys are doing well. Also thanks TubZy for financing this whole thing.

    Would be cool to stay in touch through some way.
    Hi, would you like to share which information that significantly helped you throughout your healing process? I am a sufferer from Indonesia that currently struggling to heal my sexual sides..

    Thanks!

  5. #15
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    1,108
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Donít blame Tubzy for not renewing. Thatís a lot of money to pay for that. Hope all of you who donít post here frequently are well.
    I try not to post too much to not get it messy because the healing journy is what's most important. I'm jumping back on the protocol slowly because I overdid it with the drugs & alcohol during lockdowns. drove me loco. Hopefully now can stay on a positive track. Got toxic af.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

  6. #16
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hackstasis

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Yea wondered why the forum was gone.

    I am recovered from PFS thanks to a lot of information from Hackstasis and Helen. But also from here (prohormones for me mostly). Hope you guys are doing well. Also thanks TubZy for financing this whole thing.

    Would be cool to stay in touch through some way.
    Been awhile since Iíve seen your username my friend. Glad to hear you crossed the finish line. Knew you would eventually with your mentality.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  7. #17
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Hackstasis

    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I try not to post too much to not get it messy because the healing journy is what's most important. I'm jumping back on the protocol slowly because I overdid it with the drugs & alcohol during lockdowns. drove me loco. Hopefully now can stay on a positive track. Got toxic af.
    Do yourself a favor and drop the party drugs. Thatís always going to be a downhill spiral. My vice is alcohol. Itís bad enough for life in its own way, but at least it isnít wrecking systems nearly as bad in moderation as those other compounds man. Trust me, youíll be happier in the long run.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

    Never Quit.

  8. #18
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    314
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I try not to post too much to not get it messy because the healing journy is what's most important. I'm jumping back on the protocol slowly because I overdid it with the drugs & alcohol during lockdowns. drove me loco. Hopefully now can stay on a positive track. Got toxic af.
    Hey jack if you don't mind, you mean the party lifestyle brought symptoms back, or you're just not as sharp?

    Must've read your thread 5x, it was a big motivation in my darkest days

  9. #19
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Sorry to see this. There were times where I had a rough time justifying keeping this forum alive - hosting, registration, etc. just the backup subscription to ensure the contents of the forum are never lost (daily backups) is like $100/mo. I spend between $2500 and $3000 a year keeping the forum alive.

    So, I totally get it! lot of people think it's really cheap and they don't understand how the fees just add up.
    Sometimes I think it goes without saying but respect and thanks to what you've given us with the forum Rob, I'm sure I speak for all when I say it has been a life changer, I'm sure you don't hear it enough but we appreciate you more than you know for this

  10. #20
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Been awhile since I’ve seen your username my friend. Glad to hear you crossed the finish line. Knew you would eventually with your mentality.
    Thanks man. It was good having you around at the time. It gave hope to beat it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •