Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackstasis

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi, would you like to share which information that significantly helped you throughout your healing process? I am a sufferer from Indonesia that currently struggling to heal my sexual sides..

Thanks!
    Things that helped the most:

- Proviron cycle (6 weeks)
    - AndroHard cycles
    - HCG cycle (3 weeks)
    - TEI (mineral hair testing), similarly to the point below minerals had a good effect on me but to me it seemed like it did not fix some of the underlying issues for some reason. But it did give the initial push in the right direction. I did this for 1,5 years.
    - Fucking around with minerals and electrolytes - this is dangerous though and I would not do it again. I also fucked around with potassium and loaded it up for very high amounts. This can be dangerous. Would not recommened but I do think it helped me.
    - Running 5K-7K everyday for 3 months and after that on and off, cardio in general was helpful in PFS. It was very stressful though, not sure if it is good for everybody.
    - Weightlifting most days of the week
    - Low carb with carb loading days
    - Go to sleep early
    - No alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy. Dairy was not too bad but I just cut it out. I also did NoFap and did not have too much sex in this period but I think this is not as important.
    - Cold showers daily, this was good for mentality
    - Meat was helpful in my recovery. I always felt better with meat in the diet. No vegetarian diets.
    - A good mindset. I became a warrior doing this. Laser focus. I was very stubborn and not easy to be with in real life. But I do think it helped me. I became a bit crazy and overdid it at the end of PFS. But I think there is nothing wrong with becoming egotistical and intense while fighting this.

Things that helped but were smaller contributors

- Some of the herbs also recommened here. I think these could of been beneficial in my recovery. But I was stubborn and had my own ideas. So I only experimented with them for shorter cycles.
    - Ella cycle (start of PFS I tried this), honestly forgot about it, I don't think it is important

I did so many things and probably missing some crucial info. If I remember it again I will post it.

My advice: I would follow cdsnuts protocol if you want to not stress about it. Experimentation might get you there quicker but it can also put you in states that are worse. The question is how much of that extra stress do you want to burden yourself with. For some people it is better not to. For others maybe they are like that and can handle it OK.

Some of the physical things I did (running a shitload, training a shitload) is questionable. It could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Good luck man. You can do it.

I will login here once in a while.
    Last edited by RebelWithACause; 08-23-2021 at 09:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aflac View Post
    Do you have Tubzy contact info ? I’d be willing to be part of the split

- - - Updated - - -

Do you have his contact info I’d be willing to be part of a group that splits the cost!!!
    I don't have his contact info. I know he logs on here sometimes though.

I know there's at least 5-10 guys who would be willing to donate if that's all it takes to get it back up and going.

I hope he sees this and we can make some moves. We will see.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Things that helped the most:

- Proviron cycle (6 weeks)
    - AndroHard cycles
    - HCG cycle (3 weeks)
    - TEI (mineral hair testing), similarly to the point below minerals had a good effect on me but to me it seemed like it did not fix some of the underlying issues for some reason. But it did give the initial push in the right direction. I did this for 1,5 years.
    - Fucking around with minerals and electrolytes - this is dangerous though and I would not do it again. I also fucked around with potassium and loaded it up for very high amounts. This can be dangerous. Would not recommened but I do think it helped me.
    - Running 5K-7K everyday for 3 months and after that on and off, cardio in general was helpful in PFS. It was very stressful though, not sure if it is good for everybody.
    - Weightlifting most days of the week
    - Low carb with carb loading days
    - Go to sleep early
    - No alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy. Dairy was not too bad but I just cut it out. I also did NoFap and did not have too much sex in this period but I think this is not as important.
    - Cold showers daily, this was good for mentality
    - Meat was helpful in my recovery. I always felt better with meat in the diet. No vegetarian diets.
    - A good mindset. I became a warrior doing this. Laser focus. I was very stubborn and not easy to be with in real life. But I do think it helped me. I became a bit crazy and overdid it at the end of PFS. But I think there is nothing wrong with becoming egotistical and intense while fighting this.

Things that helped but were smaller contributors

- Some of the herbs also recommened here. I think these could of been beneficial in my recovery. But I was stubborn and had my own ideas. So I only experimented with them for shorter cycles.
    - Ella cycle (start of PFS I tried this), honestly forgot about it, I don't think it is important

I did so many things and probably missing some crucial info. If I remember it again I will post it.

My advice: I would follow cdsnuts protocol if you want to not stress about it. Experimentation might get you there quicker but it can also put you in states that are worse. The question is how much of that extra stress do you want to burden yourself with. For some people it is better not to. For others maybe they are like that and can handle it OK.

Some of the physical things I did (running a shitload, training a shitload) is questionable. It could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Good luck man. You can do it.

I will login here once in a while.
    Congrats!

Did you make a recovery post?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi, would you like to share which information that significantly helped you throughout your healing process? I am a sufferer from Indonesia that currently struggling to heal my sexual sides..

Thanks!
    Yes...there is a whole website dedicated to this, all laid out for you. You're relatively new, so it's gonna be rough in the beginning. The last thing you want to do is mix and match different pieces from different protocols. That tends to get you no where fast. You have to pick one, and stick with it. That's how you're gonna heal your sexual sides.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Congrats!

Did you make a recovery post?
    Thanks man. Your posts and attitude inspired me. Same for guys like Maxout, bizzbee and some other guys who recovered on here. Also Chi was a big inspiration to get this shit over with and push to the limits. Plus the guys on Hackstasis forums gave me inspiration too. They are all good guys. We were bitching sometimes to each other but most people on Hackstasis are/were top notch dudes, you can tell. But just struggling with this shit. I see the same here. Bunch of good dudes but sometimes PFS fucks with your head when you are in it.

And also I cannot thank gbol/Helen enough. I saw some people criticising him on other forums. But in my opinion he is on a next level. Harder to understand but when you do, even if it is a % you will see that he has some genius insights. Would be cool to talk to him once in a while. But I get it if he is doing other stuff. He was busy AFAIK.

I can post an official post on here if you want but I have posted two posts now about recovery. I think I do not have much more info left to give to PFS guys. Plus I have not followed your protocol to a T. So I am not sure if you want my story in that section. Although of course a lot of overlaps and I definitely used things from your protocol. If you want me to I will do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man. Your posts and attitude inspired me. Same for guys like Maxout, bizzbee and some other guys who recovered on here. Also Chi was a big inspiration to get this shit over with and push to the limits. Plus the guys on Hackstasis forums gave me inspiration too. They are all good guys. We were bitching sometimes to each other but most people on Hackstasis are/were top notch dudes, you can tell. But just struggling with this shit. I see the same here. Bunch of good dudes but sometimes PFS fucks with your head when you are in it.

And also I cannot thank gbol/Helen enough. I saw some people criticising him on other forums. But in my opinion he is on a next level. Harder to understand but when you do, even if it is a % you will see that he has some genius insights. Would be cool to talk to him once in a while. But I get it if he is doing other stuff. He was busy AFAIK.

I can post an official post on here if you want but I have posted two posts now about recovery. I think I do not have much more info left to give to PFS guys. Plus I have not followed your protocol to a T. So I am not sure if you want my story in that section. Although of course a lot of overlaps and I definitely used things from your protocol. If you want me to I will do it.
    I'm really pumped for you man. You kept on going. That's what I said from the start- my first novel I wrote there in October 2017 lol.

I'm pretty bummed out that forum is gone. Like, we were novices to the health game for a long time there and certainly are still students. We all are in the health world. But now sometimes recently, if I want to search for something in the hackstasis search engine- I'll find something Helen wrote and now I understand it. Back then, I'd be clueless but here we are 3-4 years later and suddenly most of what he writes makes sense to me.

Its shocking to me that I can read it now. Because back then I was completely lost... WHILE his stuff was helping me incredibly. I just had no idea why, what, where, how. Now looking back I understand it.

Recently, just his emphasis on NAPDH has helped me so much. Focusing on that cycle has helped me piece a bit together about whats going on with me. I've known that NADPH oxidase has been upregulated the last several months and really dating back to mid 2020 when I fell apart again. The last month it got psychotic. Come to find out I just received mold testing back... crazy elevation of gliotoxin in my urine which upregulates NADPH.

It's looking like antibiotic damage in 2019 combined with girlfriend's old moldy apartment led to this. But huge finding as it seems pretty easy to treat, already feeling a bit better a day into treating it.

I really hope Tubzy can give us access to that forum. You gotta understand. I wrote there 4 years straight every single week just like you @Rebel. It feels like our whole stories we told as we've battled is freaking lost just gone. No proof of it anywhere.

I always wanted to be like Cdsnuts and be able to have that journal somewhere to read when I get better. I always thought it must be so cool being CD, being chi, maxout, english, amongst others who can go back and read their experience. AND be like "I'M THAT FUCKING DUDE. I DID THAT. YA THATS ME." And I felt that way in 2018 when I was nearly recovered. Just going back and reading my log in from late 2017 through mid 2018 made me feel proud when I was doing so well.

I hope we can get hackstasis back up somehow, someway. I know we have people that are willing to donate- me being one of them.

Tubzy, I'm here whenever you wanna talk man where ever you are. Also, at very least would like to get the file of the site back up so I can at least get some stuff out of there that I'd like to have.

That is all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruschi11 View Post
    I'm really pumped for you man. You kept on going. That's what I said from the start- my first novel I wrote there in October 2017 lol.

I'm pretty bummed out that forum is gone. Like, we were novices to the health game for a long time there and certainly are still students. We all are in the health world. But now sometimes recently, if I want to search for something in the hackstasis search engine- I'll find something Helen wrote and now I understand it. Back then, I'd be clueless but here we are 3-4 years later and suddenly most of what he writes makes sense to me.

Its shocking to me that I can read it now. Because back then I was completely lost... WHILE his stuff was helping me incredibly. I just had no idea why, what, where, how. Now looking back I understand it.

Recently, just his emphasis on NAPDH has helped me so much. Focusing on that cycle has helped me piece a bit together about whats going on with me. I've known that NADPH oxidase has been upregulated the last several months and really dating back to mid 2020 when I fell apart again. The last month it got psychotic. Come to find out I just received mold testing back... crazy elevation of gliotoxin in my urine which upregulates NADPH.

It's looking like antibiotic damage in 2019 combined with girlfriend's old moldy apartment led to this. But huge finding as it seems pretty easy to treat, already feeling a bit better a day into treating it.

I really hope Tubzy can give us access to that forum. You gotta understand. I wrote there 4 years straight every single week just like you @Rebel. It feels like our whole stories we told as we've battled is freaking lost just gone. No proof of it anywhere.

I always wanted to be like Cdsnuts and be able to have that journal somewhere to read when I get better. I always thought it must be so cool being CD, being chi, maxout, english, amongst others who can go back and read their experience. AND be like "I'M THAT FUCKING DUDE. I DID THAT. YA THATS ME." And I felt that way in 2018 when I was nearly recovered. Just going back and reading my log in from late 2017 through mid 2018 made me feel proud when I was doing so well.

I hope we can get hackstasis back up somehow, someway. I know we have people that are willing to donate- me being one of them.

Tubzy, I'm here whenever you wanna talk man where ever you are. Also, at very least would like to get the file of the site back up so I can at least get some stuff out of there that I'd like to have.

That is all!
    True. Personaliy I dont care too much about the journal I wrote a lot of BS in there LOL. But I understand your point. I am willing to donate as well, just for showing some gratitude.

Are you close to getting better bruschi? I hope you will get there soon. You deserve it. Personally I went too far sometimes with the supps. Make sure you dont go/fall into that shithole. It took me a while to realise.

I wonder where doomgirl, mbax44 and supernature went haha. If one of you read this I love you no hard feelings.

Recovery from PFS is a damn ride for sure. Insane how bad life can get. Like going through hell. But you know what now I look back at it as a battle worth fighting. It really is.
    Last edited by RebelWithACause; 08-24-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW anyone know what happened to Nina? Did she survive the cancer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She survived as far as we last heard from her. Just living with low quality of life as she has for years. Never got to the bottom of her issues like many have not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True. Personaliy I dont care too much about the journal I wrote a lot of BS in there LOL. But I understand your point. I am willing to donate as well, just for showing some gratitude.

Are you close to getting better bruschi? I hope you will get there soon. You deserve it. Personally I went too far sometimes with the supps. Make sure you dont go/fall into that shithole. It took me a while to realise.

I wonder where doomgirl, mbax44 and supernature went haha. If one of you read this I love you no hard feelings.

Recovery from PFS is a damn ride for sure. Insane how bad life can get. Like going through hell. But you know what now I look back at it as a battle worth fighting. It really is.

Am I getting close to better? Man I'm lucky to be alive right now the way things have gone the last month or so heck the last 15 months really. But at least it seems I'm finally getting another firm diagnosis like I did for mycoplasma in 2017. I think this could be the turning point I really need- I just got testing back showing severe elevation of mold mycotoxin called gliotoxin in my urine. Like 6x the range.

Everything adds up as its removed via sulphation, zinc also helps prevents its biosynthesis. Focusing on sulphation (b2/molybdenum) were very helpful for a bit and I saw really good signs when I started a zinc/manganese/copper supp in low doses a month ago. Was finally capable of taking b1 again which has worked wonders when I can tolerate since this began. But did ozone a few times this last month- went from reacting well to the first to horrible the last one. I'm still recovering from it two weeks later.

Lyme antibiotic in early 2019 was the big fuck up for me. May have destroyed my life forever if I don't come back from this. Killed my immune system, then spent a lot of time at girlfriends moldy apartment for the next 15 months until I got her to move out and we got a new place. Nutritional balancing was helping a lot- I just didn't know what the underlying issue was after Lyme. Then I crashed pretty severely late Spring of 2020. Made progress that Fall 2020 w/ fasting/nutritional balancing, fell apart again over Winter, made progress this past Spring/early Summer, fell apart again this past Month.

If you do all the math.. it looks like something was certainly holding me back the last 2.5 years. And it appears we may have found the culprit. Just isn't fair all the time I've lost. I was really incredible the first Lyme/PFS recovery I made. As athletic, lean, happy, relaxed, witty, cool, calm, collected you name it. Sexually I was fine. Not perfect. But fine. Very minor cfs issues if I overdid it with physical activity, drinking back then.

What sucks is this new diagnosis just isn't that simple. Its not like mycoplasma where a round of antibiotics, herbals/coffee enemas/liverflushing, fasting can save me. Luckily I've been basically treating mold the last 6 weeks now and have an understanding of the binders, nutrition, treatments to utilize. But I'm now in a weird form of fast oxidaiton, zinc deficient. Just isn't a place where I can fast right now either which just sucks.

We will see. I was all bummed out when I got mycoplasma diagnosis in 2017. Then within 2-3 months I really started living my life again. 6 months later I was lean and waking up with crazy boners every morning. So I'm trying to perk up a bit. I think I can do this.

Will say, my libido is mostly recovered. I was a guy with shrunken up balls stuck to my body, tiny dick, complete asexuality prior to my first recovery. Its nice to get that out of the way. But life is an incredible thing and I've been missing out on it for a long time now. I need it back so bad.