Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackstasis

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backinthecell View Post
    It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com

Might not be an infection. Could be a toxicity. Maybe try a binder like charcoal to see if you get any relief.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or just try Tudca and methylation support supps. This dude is dealing with psoriasis, but as he says most chronic illnesses are due to deficiencies or toxicity;

If Bile Acids Dont Work Add the Methylation Supplements - B12 and Folic Acid | PsoriasisDietPlan.com

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TanedOut View Post
    Or just try Tudca and methylation support supps. This dude is dealing with psoriasis, but as he says most chronic illnesses are due to deficiencies or toxicity;

If Bile Acids Dont Work Add the Methylation Supplements - B12 and Folic Acid | PsoriasisDietPlan.com
    You need to be careful with methylation supplements. They are complicated and have the potential to really harm someone. I had a crash from methylfolate that sent me to the hospital and threw me into a nightmare for around 6 months afterward. I have a couple threads about them, also Freddd from the pheonix rising forum has a lot of info about them. I’d be cautious to recommend these to people IMO.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 01:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree, they’re powerful substances, and taking too much mb12 or mf alone can cause methyl trapping, but they are also very powerful for healing if used correctly. At one stage just a few crumbs of an mb12 capsule gave me crippling migraines, so I obviously had a deficiency that was slowly corrected, and now I tolerate it well and take mb12 and mf daily.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree, they’re powerful substances, and taking too much mb12 or mf alone can cause methyl trapping, but they are also very powerful for healing if used correctly. At one stage just a few crumbs of an mb12 capsule gave me crippling migraines, so I obviously had a deficiency that was slowly corrected, and now I tolerate it well and take mb12 and mf daily.
    Agreed. I had paradoxical folate deficiency the first time and it took me half a year to figure out what happened. Total disaster. Now I take them once every few weeks or so.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, why TUDCA? I’ve been taking it daily for about a week for liver, gonna for about a month or so. But what other benefits have you heard it has, out of curiosity?
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-29-2021 at 02:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s definitely mostly for liver. Poor methylation results in poor bile flow, and Tudca helps get bile flowing again, which then helps you absorb nutrients properly (especially fat soluble vitamins) and also keeps bad gut bacteria under control

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Searched it in my local area but couldn't find any seller, neither for active charcoal or TUDCA. TUDCA looks especially promising, too bad I live in such a bad place.

Tried methylfolate before. It instantly cleared my vision a bit. Though, I didn't take any more than 1 pill because it made my bowel condition get worsened.

Anybody has contact information of Gbolduev, or instead, can just ask him that question for me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Things that helped the most:

- Proviron cycle (6 weeks)
    - AndroHard cycles
    - HCG cycle (3 weeks)
    - TEI (mineral hair testing), similarly to the point below minerals had a good effect on me but to me it seemed like it did not fix some of the underlying issues for some reason. But it did give the initial push in the right direction. I did this for 1,5 years.
    - Fucking around with minerals and electrolytes - this is dangerous though and I would not do it again. I also fucked around with potassium and loaded it up for very high amounts. This can be dangerous. Would not recommened but I do think it helped me.
    - Running 5K-7K everyday for 3 months and after that on and off, cardio in general was helpful in PFS. It was very stressful though, not sure if it is good for everybody.
    - Weightlifting most days of the week
    - Low carb with carb loading days
    - Go to sleep early
    - No alcohol, drugs, gluten, dairy. Dairy was not too bad but I just cut it out. I also did NoFap and did not have too much sex in this period but I think this is not as important.
    - Cold showers daily, this was good for mentality
    - Meat was helpful in my recovery. I always felt better with meat in the diet. No vegetarian diets.
    - A good mindset. I became a warrior doing this. Laser focus. I was very stubborn and not easy to be with in real life. But I do think it helped me. I became a bit crazy and overdid it at the end of PFS. But I think there is nothing wrong with becoming egotistical and intense while fighting this.

Things that helped but were smaller contributors

- Some of the herbs also recommened here. I think these could of been beneficial in my recovery. But I was stubborn and had my own ideas. So I only experimented with them for shorter cycles.
    - Ella cycle (start of PFS I tried this), honestly forgot about it, I don't think it is important

I did so many things and probably missing some crucial info. If I remember it again I will post it.

My advice: I would follow cdsnuts protocol if you want to not stress about it. Experimentation might get you there quicker but it can also put you in states that are worse. The question is how much of that extra stress do you want to burden yourself with. For some people it is better not to. For others maybe they are like that and can handle it OK.

Some of the physical things I did (running a shitload, training a shitload) is questionable. It could be good or bad depending on your situation.

Good luck man. You can do it.

I will login here once in a while.
    Congratulations from the bottom of my heart dude! I have read many of your posts over the past year. Hope you enjoy your new life!

Since I am very curious about Proviron and also did a hCG Run vor 8 weeks in the beginning of the year AND just ordered a bottle of UltraHard:

Would you mind sharing how exactly your protocol looked like?

Like what did you do first and at what dosage, followed by what? I think it would mean a lot to many of us to know to have options if one protocol won’t work. Would you maybe even mind sharing some before and after lab-results?

Kind Regards from Switzerland, Michael

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZurich View Post
    Congratulations from the bottom of my heart dude! I have read many of your posts over the past year. Hope you enjoy your new life!

Since I am very curious about Proviron and also did a hCG Run vor 8 weeks in the beginning of the year AND just ordered a bottle of UltraHard:

Would you mind sharing how exactly your protocol looked like?

Like what did you do first and at what dosage, followed by what? I think it would mean a lot to many of us to know to have options if one protocol won’t work. Would you maybe even mind sharing some before and after lab-results?

Kind Regards from Switzerland, Michael
    My life is still quite boring not going to lie. Plus you get used to being normal again very quickly.

Anyways. I had a bloodtest done in the beginning of PFS. Which showed high-ish cortisol (not out of range), normal testosterone (~670ng/dl I think), normal-high estrogen.

I have not gotten any bloodtests after.

Protocol was taking whatever the fuck made most sense at the time. No real protocol.

This is kind of the pathway I took:

1. Fuck around with random stuff like Ella, minerals, aminos, diets (carnivore), etc. Used R-Andro some days.
    2. TEI (1,5 year), hair testing
    3. AndroHard cycle (6-8 weeks)
    4. Proviron cycle (6 weeks) - pal protocol
    5. HCG (3 weeks)
    6. Electrolyte protocol by Helen, or at least big parts of it, also included sodiumthiosulfate (STS) + Vitamin C protocol

Meanwhile I was running 5k-7k, cold showers, tried some herbs here and there, fucked around with minerals from time to time, walked 1/2 hours in forests, swam in the sea if possible, etc.