Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackstasis

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    My life is still quite boring not going to lie. Plus you get used to being normal again very quickly.

Anyways. I had a bloodtest done in the beginning of PFS. Which showed high-ish cortisol (not out of range), normal testosterone (~670ng/dl I think), normal-high estrogen.

I have not gotten any bloodtests after.

Protocol was taking whatever the fuck made most sense at the time. No real protocol.

This is kind of the pathway I took:

1. Fuck around with random stuff like Ella, minerals, aminos, diets (carnivore), etc. Used R-Andro some days.
    2. TEI (1,5 year), hair testing
    3. AndroHard cycle (6-8 weeks)
    4. Proviron cycle (6 weeks) - pal protocol
    5. HCG (3 weeks)
    6. Electrolyte protocol by Helen, or at least big parts of it, also included sodiumthiosulfate (STS) + Vitamin C protocol

Meanwhile I was running 5k-7k, cold showers, tried some herbs here and there, fucked around with minerals from time to time, walked 1/2 hours in forests, swam in the sea if possible, etc.
    Boring sounds actually awesome to me haha🤗

Thank you a lot for your reply, sorry for asking, but some of the things mentioned don‘t mean much to me, can you maybe help me understand?

1. What is Ella? (Sorry, really no clue)
    2. How did you determine which minerals you had to take, what minerals did you take?
    3. By TEI, do you mean that you made a hair analysis test for Trace Elements and then supplemented the recommended supplements? (If yes, what supplements?)
    4. Since hackstasis is down: how does the electrolyte protocol by helen look like? (very interested in that since I am also suffering from muscle twiches).

Sorry for asking that detailed. I know it must be a pain to get that many questions after being healed. Very very thankful for your help tho!!

Kind Regards

Michael

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelZurich View Post
    Boring sounds actually awesome to me haha��

Thank you a lot for your reply, sorry for asking, but some of the things mentioned don‘t mean much to me, can you maybe help me understand?

1. What is Ella? (Sorry, really no clue)
    2. How did you determine which minerals you had to take, what minerals did you take?
    3. By TEI, do you mean that you made a hair analysis test for Trace Elements and then supplemented the recommended supplements? (If yes, what supplements?)
    4. Since hackstasis is down: how does the electrolyte protocol by helen look like? (very interested in that since I am also suffering from muscle twiches).

Sorry for asking that detailed. I know it must be a pain to get that many questions after being healed. Very very thankful for your help tho!!

Kind Regards

Michael
    1. It is an antiprogesterone drug used as birth control I think, or anti-pregnancy for women. The idea was it could help PFS people.
    2. I tried out minerals that helped. I used almost all that are available in different cycles. Incl. electrolytes (magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium)
    3. Yes, I had different cycles with different minerals. I had zinc cycles, copper cycles, iron cycles plus the added extras.
    4. I copied the text and saved it somewhere, I can look it up. Basically high dosages of stuff (B vitamins, electrolytes, and much more)

I don't get too much questions. Plus like I said my life is boring so at least I can help some people with info.

By the way just FYI the running 5k-7k was in cycles. I did it for 2 periods for around 3 months. Normal cardio works too from my experience.

Also TEI did not fix much for me but it did put me in a better place. PFS was still in place after this cycle. Big movement came from Proviron, AndroHard, HCG. Not clear which was the biggest player as I did not wait long in between.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was your diet like? How much meat,vegetables etc a typical day. I find it difficult to get enough calories without eating any fruit and limited carbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, could somebody invite gbolduev here? Is he still spending time on forums?

Sorry for my repeated question but it's hard to be waiting while my dementia and neurodegeneration progresses hour by hour . I get fasciculations and muscle twitches all over my body while I barely typing this.

I did so much throuough the years and it eventually ended a few months ago: There is nothing "I" can do. None of the protocols and suggestion on the web works for my condition. Im just dependent at this point. I need a protocol/tiny suggestion from the man himself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So back to hackstasis - what’s the plan of action?

The fact the pas forum is online and uses the same (familiar) forum template means if everyone starts posting on there then it’ll pretty quickly get to what hackstasis was. Seems like the easiest option from here?..

Post Accutane Syndrome (PAS)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone has the discord link please post it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If someone has the discord link please post it.
    Anyone? I also need the SQL files of Hackstasis forum.

I still need to contact helen, can anybody help?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW anyone know what happened to Nina? Did she survive the cancer?
    Hey! Glad I found some of you all here. I'm still in touch with Nina, she's doing ok for the most part but as far as cancer is concerned she beat that! But still dealing with a wide array of general health issues like before.

Glad you're doing well Rebel, anyone know a good source for Proviron in the states? I got HCG through a naturopath and ran that for months, but don't think he would be down to prescribe me a steroid yet lol. Like most of us here I tried tons of random shit like Ella, Anavar, water fasting multiple times, different minerals and electrolytes.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysky View Post
    Hey! Glad I found some of you all here. I'm still in touch with Nina, she's doing ok for the most part but as far as cancer is concerned she beat that! But still dealing with a wide array of general health issues like before.

Glad you're doing well Rebel, anyone know a good source for Proviron in the states? I got HCG through a naturopath and ran that for months, but don't think he would be down to prescribe me a steroid yet lol. Like most of us here I tried tons of random shit like Ella, Anavar, water fasting multiple times, different minerals and electrolytes.
    How did the HCG go for you? Parts of it make sense. Seems like running R-Andro with it woukd make sense. Anyway, just curious if you had good results.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey - has been a very long month between getting COVID and losing my car to the hurricane last week the site stuff got side tracked for a while so I couldn't get around to responding. I think someone already addressed this but basically I decided to not renew as the cost just kept going up and up every year especially since content was growing so fast (upgraded to VPS, SSL renewals etc.). On top of that, the forum updates and security maintenance were way behind on and we also couldn't find anyone to work on the site backend (understandably).

I have all the content backed up as everything is in my name (domain registration, Go Daddy etc.) along with me handling all of the finances. I can't really share the backed up content on any standard platform because the files are so big otherwise I would do it now unless someone has another method.

I appreciate all the support to help provide funding and donations but honestly I would rather turn it over outright (or "sell" my portion) to someone who has the technical background and time to maintain it properly. I know it may sound a bit odd but it becomes a pain for me to constantly try to find a third party to do some of the site functionality/maintenance work and then pay them out separately etc.

Also here is the discord link:
    Hackstasis
    Last edited by TubZy; 09-06-2021 at 07:44 PM.