Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hackstasis

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    How did the HCG go for you? Parts of it make sense. Seems like running R-Andro with it woukd make sense. Anyway, just curious if you had good results.
    So I tried running HCG for about 5 months 3x a week like Joekool. From a blooodwork perspective it helped, went from a like 650-700 NG/DL test to like 900+ on the latest bloodtest I took while I was on HCG. Libido wise it had very little impact, maybe felt a bit more libido and balls were definitely fuller and very plump lol, but ultimately it was pretty negligible. Mood wise didn't really feel very different either, so HCG didn't help me all too much which is why I stopped like a month short, I would hop back on though after running a cycle of Test or Proviron to see if it helps more after something like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Hey - has been a very long month between getting COVID and losing my car to the hurricane last week the site stuff got side tracked for a while so I couldn't get around to responding. I think someone already addressed this but basically I decided to not renew as the cost just kept going up and up every year especially since content was growing so fast (upgraded to VPS, SSL renewals etc.). On top of that, the forum updates and security maintenance were way behind on and we also couldn't find anyone to work on the site backend (understandably).

I have all the content backed up as everything is in my name (domain registration, Go Daddy etc.) along with me handling all of the finances. I can't really share the backed up content on any standard platform because the files are so big otherwise I would do it now unless someone has another method.

I appreciate all the support to help provide funding and donations but honestly I would rather turn it over outright (or "sell" my portion) to someone who has the technical background and time to maintain it properly. I know it may sound a bit odd but it becomes a pain for me to constantly try to find a third party to do some of the site functionality/maintenance work and then pay them out separately etc.

Also here is the discord link:
    Hackstasis
    Completely understandable Tubzy! Or Boris as you were going by for a minute haha. Props to you for even creating it in the first place, hopefully we can all find a good space to migrate to whether it's here or somewhere else.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysky View Post
    Completely understandable Tubzy! Or Boris as you were going by for a minute haha. Props to you for even creating it in the first place, hopefully we can all find a good space to migrate to whether it's here or somewhere else.
    Personally, I would prefer for the CDsnuts protocol not to be mixed together with Hackstasis. Maybe there can be a separate section of this forum for the people that want to try different Hackstasis protocols. If people are reading about 50 different protocols people are experimenting with, it could lead them away from the CDsnuts protocol and then it won’t work.

This forum has been for people who are laser focused only on the CDsnuts protocol, although that may be changing, and if so, it is what it is. I’m going to fully recover because I know what works, but I worry about the next guys who are going to get confused when they hear a million protocols from a million well-meaning people, trying things that might and might not work. The protocol here does work consistently, but not if you mix and match with other protocols from Hackstasis or elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-Hackstasis, I just think it should be kept separate from the CDsnuts protocol.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaysky View Post
    Haha, Yeah I hope so too

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Personally, I would prefer for the CDsnuts protocol not to be mixed together with Hackstasis. Maybe there can be a separate section of this forum for the people that want to try different Hackstasis protocols. If people are reading about 50 different protocols people are experimenting with, it could lead them away from the CDsnuts protocol and then it won’t work.

This forum has been for people who are laser focused only on the CDsnuts protocol, although that may be changing, and if so, it is what it is. I’m going to fully recover because I know what works, but I worry about the next guys who are going to get confused when they hear a million protocols from a million well-meaning people, trying things that might and might not work. The protocol here does work consistently, but not if you mix and match with other protocols from Hackstasis or elsewhere.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not anti-Hackstasis, I just think it should be kept separate from the CDsnuts protocol.
    I agree, whatever you guys want

I created a sub reddit to help keep things separate - if they choose to discuss anything if or when the site does return since you can't create threads on discord.

hackstasis
    Last edited by TubZy; 09-10-2021 at 02:13 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Hey - has been a very long month between getting COVID and losing my car to the hurricane last week the site stuff got side tracked for a while so I couldn't get around to responding. I think someone already addressed this but basically I decided to not renew as the cost just kept going up and up every year especially since content was growing so fast (upgraded to VPS, SSL renewals etc.). On top of that, the forum updates and security maintenance were way behind on and we also couldn't find anyone to work on the site backend (understandably).

I have all the content backed up as everything is in my name (domain registration, Go Daddy etc.) along with me handling all of the finances. I can't really share the backed up content on any standard platform because the files are so big otherwise I would do it now unless someone has another method.

I appreciate all the support to help provide funding and donations but honestly I would rather turn it over outright (or "sell" my portion) to someone who has the technical background and time to maintain it properly. I know it may sound a bit odd but it becomes a pain for me to constantly try to find a third party to do some of the site functionality/maintenance work and then pay them out separately etc.

Also here is the discord link:
    Hackstasis
    Glad you’re back on man. Completely understandable re: maintenance, costs etc. I’m not a tech guy at all. Could not run a forum like that. But would be willing to donate if we can get someone else to run it. And I know several in the same park as me re: donations.

I miss the forum. But has been good to take a break. That search engine is awesome when considering things in treatment and been missing that.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
    Thanks man. Your posts and attitude inspired me. Same for guys like Maxout, bizzbee and some other guys who recovered on here. Also Chi was a big inspiration to get this shit over with and push to the limits. Plus the guys on Hackstasis forums gave me inspiration too. They are all good guys. We were bitching sometimes to each other but most people on Hackstasis are/were top notch dudes, you can tell. But just struggling with this shit. I see the same here. Bunch of good dudes but sometimes PFS fucks with your head when you are in it.

And also I cannot thank gbol/Helen enough. I saw some people criticising him on other forums. But in my opinion he is on a next level. Harder to understand but when you do, even if it is a % you will see that he has some genius insights. Would be cool to talk to him once in a while. But I get it if he is doing other stuff. He was busy AFAIK.

I can post an official post on here if you want but I have posted two posts now about recovery. I think I do not have much more info left to give to PFS guys. Plus I have not followed your protocol to a T. So I am not sure if you want my story in that section. Although of course a lot of overlaps and I definitely used things from your protocol. If you want me to I will do it.
    Okay, no worries man. I wouldn't want you to post something that wasn't true. If you made a recovery post already, thank you!

Also, I don't mind the Hackstasis guys here at all because it was a forward thinking forum. I just wouldn't want new guys coming here getting confused with the variety of different things you guys are trying over there. It's hard enough in the beginning, as all of you know. Shit, even the protocol alone is difficult for most. Adding in other topics other then what this forum is dedicated to may get scattered.....
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-23-2021 at 07:39 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Okay, no worries man. I wouldn't want you to post something that wasn't true. If you made a recovery post already, thank you!

Also, I don't mind the Hackstasis guys here at all because it was a forward thinking forum. I just wouldn't want new guys coming here getting confused with the variety of different things you guys are trying over there. It's hard enough in the beginning, as all of you know. Shit, even the protocol alone is difficult for most. Adding in other topics other then what this forum is dedicated to may get scattered.....

Yes I understand what you mean. I agree it is better to keep things simple to be most effective for most guys. And that is the goal here, to fix as much guys as possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys. been wondering where HS went. Count me in for donations. I have zero tech skills for this though.

Same username as before. My thread was Tane/Supps/PFS. Tried HCG for a while. Considering TEI. Dick is still dead might start trimix

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sup Andy

Can someone renew the invite link from Discord?