Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Hackstasis

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by backinthecell View Post
    It doesn't even matter, I'm open to all theories and suggestions . I just want to heal.

What would you recommend me to start at least? I already tried basic things like amoxicillin, probiotics, yeast, cinnamon, sodium acetate, garlic juice, ketogenic diet, wormwood etc. with no luck. It's just, there is no indication that I have ongoing infection in my body. "Also", I got my first symptom after 1 month on fluoxetine. I was still using the drug and it was only half the dose. So I think it's more probable that the problem is neurological (RXR, AR, allo, sigma, ht2c)

Though, I believe cytokines playing a role. My symptoms temporarily improve when I get flu. Some of the things managing cytokines are Sigma receptors and Retinoic acid metabolism.

Direct inhibition of retinoic acid catabolism by SSRIs - General Discussion - propeciahelp.com

Honestly I'm just wondering how you got such a nice fucking graphic in here? Lol......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Honestly I'm just wondering how you got such a nice fucking graphic in here? Lol......

This shit cracked me up.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone read my last post at Hackstasis? I suggest reading the whole conversation between Tubzy and I to get the picture, basically I did a one week water fast, followed by two months herb rotation (Ashwagandha, Butea Superba, Cistanche, Cordyceps, Fenugreek, Fo Ti, Siberian Ginseng, Rhodiola, Schizandra) whilst also taking Vitamin D3+k2, Multi Vit, Magnesium and Creatine HCL, plus a month on what you can read over there = life changing and MUCH more light than darkness.

Oral R Andro Alternative : hackstasis

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey jack if you don't mind, you mean the party lifestyle brought symptoms back, or you're just not as sharp?

Must've read your thread 5x, it was a big motivation in my darkest days
    naw just bad influences to stay away from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Do yourself a favor and drop the party drugs. That’s always going to be a downhill spiral. My vice is alcohol. It’s bad enough for life in its own way, but at least it isn’t wrecking systems nearly as bad in moderation as those other compounds man. Trust me, you’ll be happier in the long run.
    yeah, currently in Mexico where it's party central so it's hard not to use. I think if I went home in Toronto would be much easier but I'm a vax dodger so trying to play it out and eventually move to Europe. Snuck up on me. After I felt recovered I just wanted to go wild but ended up creating bad habits. Still in them now to be honest because of the stress of lockdowns / paranoia of what the government is doing. The protocol in general is the best lifestyle to follow though, recovered or not. Getting high / buzzed might get me to an 11/10 but it follows with eating away at the bassline.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    naw just bad influences to stay away from.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, currently in Mexico where it's party central so it's hard not to use. I think if I went home in Toronto would be much easier but I'm a vax dodger so trying to play it out and eventually move to Europe. Snuck up on me. After I felt recovered I just wanted to go wild but ended up creating bad habits. Still in them now to be honest because of the stress of lockdowns / paranoia of what the government is doing. The protocol in general is the best lifestyle to follow though, recovered or not. Getting high / buzzed might get me to an 11/10 but it follows with eating away at the bassline.
    Many of you on this board may not know this, but I struggled with this massively. What can I say....I like getting fucked up! BUT.....It will ALWAYS slow down your progress.......ALWAYS. One of the reasons it took me as long as it did to recover, aside from the fact that I didn't have a blue print. That's why I'm so adamant about staying sober during recovery. They'll be plenty of time to get rocked once your healed.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jinstewart View Post
    Crossing fingers for this. Doing better this end but not fixed by a long shot. Hope very much all the Hackstasis crew are doing ok.

Thanks also ofc to Cdsnuts for allowing us here, much appreciated.
    edit
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-23-2023 at 07:31 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in the wake of paddy actively destroying this forum hackstasis is back up and running smooth with no spam lol
    Hack Stasis Forum

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooppee, more bro-science trash. Very important that the community continues to waste time and money chasing placebos. Will fellow bro-scientist and slogan expert cdnuts have his section again too?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree but at least in hacktasis people aren't limited to one egomaniac plan and various ways are adopted

Still the thermometers are utterngarbage

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This gobbledeeguv cunt talks almost as.much shite as cdnuts

- - - Updated - - -

But at least people can talk about hcg et c there if younger a mild case like I was