Quote Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
My life is still quite boring not going to lie. Plus you get used to being normal again very quickly.

Anyways. I had a bloodtest done in the beginning of PFS. Which showed high-ish cortisol (not out of range), normal testosterone (~670ng/dl I think), normal-high estrogen.

I have not gotten any bloodtests after.

Protocol was taking whatever the fuck made most sense at the time. No real protocol.

This is kind of the pathway I took:

1. Fuck around with random stuff like Ella, minerals, aminos, diets (carnivore), etc. Used R-Andro some days.
2. TEI (1,5 year), hair testing
3. AndroHard cycle (6-8 weeks)
4. Proviron cycle (6 weeks) - pal protocol
5. HCG (3 weeks)
6. Electrolyte protocol by Helen, or at least big parts of it, also included sodiumthiosulfate (STS) + Vitamin C protocol

Meanwhile I was running 5k-7k, cold showers, tried some herbs here and there, fucked around with minerals from time to time, walked 1/2 hours in forests, swam in the sea if possible, etc.
Boring sounds actually awesome to me haha🤗

Thank you a lot for your reply, sorry for asking, but some of the things mentioned don‘t mean much to me, can you maybe help me understand?

1. What is Ella? (Sorry, really no clue)
2. How did you determine which minerals you had to take, what minerals did you take?
3. By TEI, do you mean that you made a hair analysis test for Trace Elements and then supplemented the recommended supplements? (If yes, what supplements?)
4. Since hackstasis is down: how does the electrolyte protocol by helen look like? (very interested in that since I am also suffering from muscle twiches).

Sorry for asking that detailed. I know it must be a pain to get that many questions after being healed. Very very thankful for your help tho!!

Kind Regards

Michael