User Tag List

Thread: Lab Results

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lab Results

Need help interpreting my latest labs. In a major downswing right now, and just had a few more labs drawn e.g. cortisol and progesterone - will post when results come in.
    Total T = 725ng
    T Bioavailable = 130.8ng
    T Free = 59.8pg
    SHBG = 60nmol/L
    E = 21pg/mL
    FSH = 6.4mIU/mL
    LH = 9.2mIU/mL
    Prolactin = 13.0ng

Like I said in a major downswing currently, and any insight is greatly appreciated. I don't post a ton because I just want to get over this, but we all need help sometimes. Thinking of trying PH's again, especially after reading Tubzy's post on Androsterone, and its effect on GABA. Based on my E should I be stacking with R-Andro and 4-Andro, or...what PH's should I do once I'm out of this downswing, don't want to bottom my E. Thanks in advance you guys. This place is invaluable.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really could use some ranges to be able to assist better. SHBG is high-ish in the range that I’m used to seeing. Would be nice to have thyroid panel as well to see the full picture.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Really could use some ranges to be able to assist better. SHBG is high-ish in the range that I’m used to seeing. Would be nice to have thyroid panel as well to see the full picture.
    Thanks for the reply. Here are the normal ranges:

Total T = 725ng (norm 250-1100)
    T Bioavailable = 130.8ng (norm 110-575)
    T Free = 59.8pg (norm 46-224)
    SHBG = 60nmol/L. (norm 10-50)
    E = 21pg/mL (norm <=44)
    FSH = 6.4mIU/mL (norm 1.5-12.4)
    LH = 9.2mIU/mL (norm 1.7-8.6)
    Prolactin = 13.0ng. (norm 2.5-22.5)

Wanting to try another PH cycle when this downswing is over, and my E (I've heard) is on the lower end, not sure cuz there's no range, just <=44. Want to know if I should stack R-Andro with 4-Andro, I'm totally new to all this, but I know I don't want to bottom out my E.
    Also, pretty sure my GABA is in the tank. I'm exercising, eating clean, just finished week long juice feast. Taking GABA, Rhodiola, Ashwaganda, Valerian, Passion flower, lemon balm, L-Theanine, Glycine, Bacopa, Mucuna, just order Gotu Kola. Anything else I can do to increase asap, so I can get out of this downswing? Thanks in advance, man. Really glad you're stickin' around to help out. I plan to do the same thing.
    Also, waiting for the results of thyroid panel. Will post when I get results.
    Last edited by Jado; 08-27-2021 at 08:57 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Jado, I'm on my laptop for the first time here, so I'll try not to make this too lengthy. The only relatively low values on your labs is your free T. SHGB is a bit high, but that is not always a bad thing. It could be the reason for your low free T, however. Everything else is goldilocks and you should be happy about that. I still haven't found an answer regarding your E levels either, mine are the exact same. What I can attest to is that I did close to a five week cycle, killed a whole clip of UH, and I felt really good for the majority of it. There were a few days spread out where I would start to feel a little run down and drained at the end of the day, but other than that it was great. I had a few days where my joints ached and popped very mildly, but I did not feel suppressed or like I tanked my E ever. I would give them another go. Good luck, and remember to manage your stress - that is key. All the best.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Hey @Jado, I'm on my laptop for the first time here, so I'll try not to make this too lengthy. The only relatively low values on your labs is your free T. SHGB is a bit high, but that is not always a bad thing. It could be the reason for your low free T, however. Everything else is goldilocks and you should be happy about that. I still haven't found an answer regarding your E levels either, mine are the exact same. What I can attest to is that I did close to a five week cycle, killed a whole clip of UH, and I felt really good for the majority of it. There were a few days spread out where I would start to feel a little run down and drained at the end of the day, but other than that it was great. I had a few days where my joints ached and popped very mildly, but I did not feel suppressed or like I tanked my E ever. I would give them another go. Good luck, and remember to manage your stress - that is key. All the best.
    Thanks a ton for the reply. I really appreciate it. I'm definitely gonna give them another go. I just seemed be be sensitive in the past and not sure if it was my E (I've never cycles prior to PFS). Also, thinking I should wait till this downswing is over.