Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fasting

Hi dudes,

I’ve started intermittent fasting and I’m now remembering why I never am able to stick with it, for some reason fasting makes me really bad, like thick heavy insane brain fog bad. All my extended fasts were intense. I was at my 16 hour mark this afternoon and had intense brain fog, then after I ate a bit it went away back to baseline. Any thoughts on why? I think it’s more than just “my body is cleansing”, I’ve always thought it might be a blood sugar thing, or maybe thyroid. The guys I’ve seen who had the massive, thick brain fog that got rid of it did so by correcting their thyroid, at least that’s my connection through the stories I’ve read. Not sure if that has any effect on fasting.

Seems to be right as I hit that metabolic state around 12 hours in things get weird for me. Strenuous exercise, especially cardio gives is also very strenuous on my body and gives me horrible brain fog, imagine spinning around in a circle really fast 10 times than trying to walk forward, that’s the exact sensation, besides the falling over dizzy part, just the vision, any feedback is appreciated
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-22-2021 at 03:56 PM.