Thread: Mold Toxicity?

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mold Toxicity?

Alright so really shitty luck. Three months ago I considered myself recovered from PFS and was feeling on top of the world. Met a new girl and was planning to start a new relationship. The best I’d ever felt in life honestly.

I was moving to a new apartment and needed a new bed and a mattress. I ended up buying a used mattress (idiot move there) and continued with my life.

Well, it turns out that the mattress must’ve been from a toxic mold infested place or something. I slept on it from early June to mid July. During this time I developed symptoms such as sore throat, sneezing, internal ”vibrating” sensations, muscle twitching, grogginess and the sort.

In the last few weeks of sleeping on the mattress I developed severe symptoms including massive shortness of breath, fatigue, chills but no fever, anxiety, throat tightness, zero appetite, muscle weakness (could barely hold my phone in my hand), lump in throat feeling, etc. I thought it was COVID at the time but the test came back negative. At my worst I was super dizzy and couldn’t walk straight. I freaked out and thought I was developing MS. It felt like my legs could barely support me.

I got rid of the mattress obviously. However, it seems like I’m now massively hypersensitive to mold toxins as any time I’d handle my belongings in the apartment where the mattress was, I’d get a huge immune response. Shortness of breath, throat tightness, itching all over etc. I ended up having to replace most of my belongings as I couldn’t tolerate being around them.

Fun times. Especially at age 21. I’m currently in a hotel with new belongings and moving to a new apartment next week. I still have bad weakness, brain fog, anxiety/panic, muscle twitching, nerve soring in different parts of my body, throat tightness and shortness of breath at times. Also no appetite, nausea and fatigue. I suspect my body is now full of mold toxins.

Mold toxicity seems to be very similar to neuro Lyme which Cdsnuts had. Almost identical symptoms from what I’ve read. Both are considered a biotoxin illness.

@Cdsnuts do you have tips on how I could get better? Water fast? Juice feast? Continue on the regimen? I actually water fasted for 7 days at one point while I still had the mattress because I didn’t know it was the mattress causing the symptoms. It didn’t really seem to help, probably because I was still breathing the shit everyday. I feel like I’ve been poisoned.

Sorry for the chaotic post. The grogginess is no fun.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 08-23-2021 at 08:49 AM.