Been a month since I shared anything, just wanted to give an update. I'm in a big transitional stage in life and 100% embracing the protocol hasn't happened quite yet, but I've been following it as closely as possible. My sleep is almost normal now, but still has a ways to go. I can say now that I do feel somewhat rested after I wake up, which was not my reality for months after I stopped taking finasteride, when the first few minutes of my day were a hell of complete exhaustion, fatigue, and lethargy. I still deal with a good amount of fatigue on a daily basis, and unfortunately the resolving sleep issues haven't fully fixed this as I had hoped they would, so this is the next symptom I hope to see resolved through this process. There's also a little depersonalization at times, but if I stay engaged with the present it doesn't rear its ugly head. It is certainly tied into and exacerbated by anxiety, so that is something to be aware of. My libido is still about 80% of what it was pre-fin but erections are okay and my sexual health overall isn't completely null. I still crave sex but that primal desire is something that I haven't felt in a long time. Positives to report are that i'm starting to get into pretty good shape and I'm lifting heavier weight than I ever have, even after a lifetime of being an athlete. Not sure why my strength has jumped so much but it's something I'm really jazzed about. Excited to have more of this clear up over the coming months, I see the vibrancy coming back every day and it's good to see the light at the end of the tunnel