User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery Journal

Hi All,

I took propecia for 4.5yrs and experienced sexual sides (ED & low libido). It’s been 7yrs for me and not much improvement, but I’m keeping at it. I’m going to use this thread as a journal for others to follow along and look back at my progress once I’m fully recovered.

I’ll list the things I did today and how I think I can improve the next day.

Today I:
    -Did earthing for 20 minutes
    -Took a cold-ish shower (my shower didn’t get very cold)
    -I foam rolled and stretched my hips/hamstrings
    -I did some “hum” breathing and 1 round if Wim Hof
    -10 minutes of meditation

I have been doing these activities as much as possible for the last two months. I’ve noticed morning wood starting to come back online. It’s rather weak, like a 1-5/10. BUT, i get morning wood almost every morning now, even if it’s a 1/10 every morning that is wayy better than 0/10. So there’s something positive happening thats working for me. I went 7yrs where I was lucky to get morning wood even once a week.

I haven’t taken supplements yet for today but I will take spirulina, Maca, Cistance and cordyceps.

Tomorrow I will try to sterch/foam roll twice. I will eat more vegetables and sauerkraut as well. I will also do a heavy lifting back workout.

I’ll post again tomorrow.

-Aces

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesofTennis View Post
    Hi All,

I took propecia for 4.5yrs and experienced sexual sides (ED & low libido). It’s been 7yrs for me and not much improvement, but I’m keeping at it. I’m going to use this thread as a journal for others to follow along and look back at my progress once I’m fully recovered.

I’ll list the things I did today and how I think I can improve the next day.

Today I:
    -Did earthing for 20 minutes
    -Took a cold-ish shower (my shower didn’t get very cold)
    -I foam rolled and stretched my hips/hamstrings
    -I did some “hum” breathing and 1 round if Wim Hof
    -10 minutes of meditation

I have been doing these activities as much as possible for the last two months. I’ve noticed morning wood starting to come back online. It’s rather weak, like a 1-5/10. BUT, i get morning wood almost every morning now, even if it’s a 1/10 every morning that is wayy better than 0/10. So there’s something positive happening thats working for me. I went 7yrs where I was lucky to get morning wood even once a week.

I haven’t taken supplements yet for today but I will take spirulina, Maca, Cistance and cordyceps.

Tomorrow I will try to sterch/foam roll twice. I will eat more vegetables and sauerkraut as well. I will also do a heavy lifting back workout.

I’ll post again tomorrow.

-Aces
    No need to waste time with earthing. Other than that, good luck.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good job with your progress so far. I would recommend doing 3 rounds of Wim Hof back to back. He has a video on YouTube with >50 million views and he personally takes you through all 3 rounds in 11 minutes.

If you have the space and money for it, you could get a chest cooler in your backyard, caulk the cracks so it’s water-tight, and get it on a timer so that it keeps the water very cold but not freezing solid. Then you could put a timer next to it and pop in for 3 - 5 minutes after your two daily Wim Hof sessions.

Edit: If you end up getting an ice chest, I think 50 Fahrenheit is probably cold enough. Also I would also have someone watching to prevent accidentally drowning, and never do Wim Hof breathing while you’re in the water. (A few people tragically drowned in their bathtubs…)
    Last edited by LetsGo; 10-06-2022 at 07:41 PM.