Just wondering if other people suffer from having no orgasm when they cum? Literally feels like nothing, no pleasure. I see in recoveries people saying their genital numbness is cured but never a mention of having orgasm come back. Did they ever lose it in the first place? Accutane was what fucked me up, very similar to PFS

My genital numbness has actually gotten somewhat better over the years, compared to how bad it once was. I can feel some pleasure when I jerk off or have sex (without condom, with condom can’t really feel much) but I haven’t felt an orgasm in like 7 years since a few weeks into accutane. I’m 21 now, started when I was like freshmen year of high school. Was on it for a couple years and was always told by doctor any symptoms would be gone after I stopped. We know that was bs. Luckily I can still have sex, but libido is very low especially when I’m single which is weird. Had a gf for 2 years and was much hornier when dating her. Anyway, I rambled but would appreciate response to my orgasm question. Think CD mentioned he had lost orgasm with crash and regained it once fully recovered, not sure.