external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

According to this chart, I have respiratory acidosis. I have low "URINE PH". My breathing got changed a lot; I can hardly hold my breaths before it feels uncomfortoble. And I feel like I have too much acidity in my lungs.

A few things to add:
- My metabolism is halted
- I have high levels of calcium and magnesium in my blood
- My progesterone is sky high (0.9)
- Copper is lowish; zinc is highish
- Ceruloplasmin was very low, I assume it's even lower now
-Hba1c is highish, blood glucose is generally highish
-Cortisol is lowish

So I decided to try plain sodium bicarbonate. Half a teaspoon in a cup of water. I immediately got calming effect that is very similar to how it felt like being normal. My agitation decreased.

+My motor control got a bit better
+My emotions seems like got better too
- It made my bowel more reactive; similar to the potassium although this is milder. (I think the mechanism is like this: bicarb increased blood ph --> calcium goes out of the cell and potassium goes into the cell --> progesterone gets lower --> progesterone binds less to the aldosterone receptors and they get activated more.)

Potassium salt makes aldosterone, sodium bicarb also indirectly activates aldosterone. I guess that's why.

-I got headache throughout the day.

I don't know which protocol I should follow. I read that bicarbonate should not be used in respiratory acidosis. How can I increase my blood PH properly then? Do I have a SIBO or copper toxicity or hypomethylation that leads to lower CO2 output?