Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
Looking through his post history, it seems like he may be a refugee from Hackstasis who has some post-SSRI syndrome. I think he wants Hackstasis types of protocols and doesn’t think it’s possible to do the CDsnuts protocol in his country.

I’m a bit concerned that this forum seems to be slowly turning into another Hackstasis, as those folks spill over here now that their forum was shut down by the owner who didn’t even bother asking the members for help with the hosting costs. I’m sure those guys would have paid a few bucks each and it would have covered all the hosting costs, but oh well.

Anyway, OP isn’t going to do the CDsnuts protocol and bringing up that subject seems to upset him for some reason. There’s no point in us giving him information that he doesn’t want. Maybe someone from Hackstasis who knows about blood PH optimization will have the information he is seeking.
I agree regarding the hackstasis vibe lately. I like to come here because everyone has the same goal and same method, and we can discuss regarding this method. I am not interested in reading about people's experimentation. Gives me Propeciahelp kind of vibes