User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool GoldenSun's Journey to 110% (Minoxidil induced PFS)

So here it is, the beginning of my Journey to freedom. I'll be honest, Propecia "help" convinced me that my life was over and that CD was some master mind health scammer. After talking to a few real people who have got better after being on your protocol my mind started to change.

I wont go over my entire story ( Most of its in my introduction post you can find in my post history) so I will summarize:

I was 19 years old (almost 20) and wanted to grow out my beard using 5% minoxidil. The chemical seemed to have very minor side effects if any, many guys had great success with it so I said "what the hell" and got a three month supply. I used it for only 5 days and around the third I noticed my libido was down (first time in my entire life) and the other side effects followed. I had no idea about PFS or anything so I assumed my sides were just caused by me working out too hard and they would get better in the coming days. I quit the medication out of caution, little did I know these side effects would last for over 5 months! After some research I learned what PFS was and that Minoxidil (in very rare cases) can cause PFS, so I thought I was F'ed for life. Later, I found out about the "CDNUTs" protocol after chatting with a guy in the YouTube comments who was having good results. I found TMO and put it in the back of my head that If time doesn't cure me, I'll try this. I got on TRT for a while with little success and I'm glad to say I'm off now. I told my self if I'm not cured in 6 months, it's all in on the protocol. So here is where I start:

I just finished my 1 week Juice feast. During the feast my body felt physically ill and I felt severely depressed. After suffering with PFS I feel "Numb" and like a robot most days, but during the fast I felt deeply depressed. I think this was my body getting rid of toxins though because the next few days of refeeding I started to feel back to baseline and my erections got a bit better! So after just one week of the feast my erection quality improved about 10-20%! My other symptoms are there but I have already noticed some improvement and that makes me very hopeful!

The week before the feast I bought it all: Ultra Hard, EVERY SINGLE ONE of the herbs on TMO, Bathmate, Skin brush etc. I numbered each herb and marked my calendar to know the rotation. I knew this would be more worth it than spending 1000's of dollars on doctors that would just tell me I'm depressed or OCD and try to give me benzos and SSRIS, no thank you. So the hit to my pocket was worth it.

One positive that I've experienced just by time alone is that my severe constant fatigue and anxiety that I experienced passed away in the first month after stopping. Brain fog and anxiety comes in waves every once and a while but it's manageable. Also I thought it would be worth noting I never went through a "crash", my symptoms all come on gradually in those 5 days and stuck (a few went away but sexually I've been the exact same)

Now, here are my symptoms:

Symptoms (in order from most severe to moderate):

1. Weak erections, I get about 60% hard but not enough to have sex most of the time (when I do no fap they get stronger but after one nut its back to square one) also the head doesn't fill sometimes
    2. Low to no Libido (little change if at all since I got off minox)
    3. Severe Anhedonia, I wouldn't call it depression because I cant feel true sadness. I just feel like nothing matters and I'm a robot
    4. Generally strange penis issues: Flaccid penile shrinkage (lost about an 1-2 inches depending on the time of the day), skinnier penis, grey penis, slight pain in head of penis, dry skin on penis, penis moves differently when I move around naked, penis gets larger when I poop and larger when I sit, it shrinks when I stand and moves like dead meat
    5. I either have premature ejaculation or it's extremely hard to ejaculate, never normal
    6. Really numb penis, more numb than my arm
    7. Muted orgasm and inconsistent sperm color
    8. Muscle softening (have not loss strength though)
    9. Inability to feel alcohol (I drank about 15 shots in 3 hours and all I felt was dizzy and slower in thought. I didn't have that "buzz", "drunk/high" feeling. I used to feel borderline euphoric when I drank.
    10. Dry hands and loss of hair on feet
    11. "Weak" feeling hands (comes and goes, not that major)
    12. More "shaky" overall
    13. I just simply feel unwell, like I am slightly sick all the time
    14. More hair on my head (ironically reversed my balding quite a bit and I didn't even use it on my head)
    15. Way thicker beard (probably something to do with DHT)
    16. Literally 0 social anxiety now (not a negative but I don't feel like my real self and because of this I could talk to a 10/10 girl and not even feel an ounce of anxiety)
    17. Tingly nuts (this has went away now but it comes and goes)
    18. Numb ball sack (never heard anyone else talk about this)
    19. Testicular atrophy (changes all throughout the day)

Ones that I have mostly recovered from over time (thank God)
    1. Sever constant fatigue (only happens sometimes now)
    2. Depersonalization and derealization (still have short bouts)
    3. Constant anxiety (still have certain days)

There may have been a few more that I forgot but they probably aren't that major.

So here I am, I got a drawer full of prohormones and herbs and I'm ready to use them. I pray soon you will see me on that recovery sticky! I'm physically, spiritually and mentally ready to defeat this beast once and for all. Wish me luck and God bless you all!

Also, I would also to say how eternally thankful I am for this website and for all the great work CD has done. Propecia "help" is a death cult and if that was the only forum to "help" men suffering from this, I don't think I could have made it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GoldenSun's Journey to 110% (Minoxidil induced PFS)

Hold fast brother.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man you got this.

At the beginning it's hard to believe people on a message board, but this thing really works. It's just a painfully slow process, so you gotta learn to integrate the protocol to your life and try to forget about it so that you can live life and not think about it.

I made huge progress in the last 6 months. Last winter I had almost every symptom (except for fatigue and insomnia), and now I'm doing good. Not recovered yet, but my symptoms are mild enough that I can enjoy life while my body recovers. It's easy work from here. You'll get there.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey man you got this.

At the beginning it's hard to believe people on a message board, but this thing really works. It's just a painfully slow process, so you gotta learn to integrate the protocol to your life and try to forget about it so that you can live life and not think about it.

I made huge progress in the last 6 months. Last winter I had almost every symptom (except for fatigue and insomnia), and now I'm doing good. Not recovered yet, but my symptoms are mild enough that I can enjoy life while my body recovers. It's easy work from here. You'll get there.
    Well, holy fucking shit. Every symptom is mine, even the weird ones like faster beard growth. We got the same shit deck of cards, brother, but we got this. Onwards we go!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Small update on my situation

So I'm finishing up week one of the protocol and here is my current situation: My erections are a bit stronger, my morning word is more frequent, my hair falls out when I rub it (not like I'm balding but like how it always did before, for the last 5 months before the protocol I could yank my hair and nothing would come out), I am getting a lot of pimples on my face (like how I used to), my armpits finally smell like they should (before the protocol my armpits smelled like catpiss and now they smell like how they always did). These are positives I did not think I would see so fast. I am nowhere near cured but these are the first improvements I've noticed in months! Thank God for this protocol and forum, it really seems to be working. I pray we all here see a quick recovery! I will come with more updates or questions when they come to me. Stay strong everyone, we will beat this!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    So I'm finishing up week one of the protocol and here is my current situation: My erections are a bit stronger, my morning word is more frequent, my hair falls out when I rub it (not like I'm balding but like how it always did before, for the last 5 months before the protocol I could yank my hair and nothing would come out), I am getting a lot of pimples on my face (like how I used to), my armpits finally smell like they should (before the protocol my armpits smelled like catpiss and now they smell like how they always did). These are positives I did not think I would see so fast. I am nowhere near cured but these are the first improvements I've noticed in months! Thank God for this protocol and forum, it really seems to be working. I pray we all here see a quick recovery! I will come with more updates or questions when they come to me. Stay strong everyone, we will beat this!
    STAY STRONG my brother. Remember exactly how you feel right now.

Please understand that you WILL have downswings. The great way you feel right now will only last for a certain number of days and then you will go back to feeling how you were before. Keep doing the protocol and then in some weeks you will feel better than you do now. This cycle will repeat itself over and over again many times until you will eventually fully heal. I just want you to understand that this is not a straight line upwards, it’s a wobbily line upwards with ups and downs and you must be strong when the downswings hit. There is a 100% chance of downswings and also a 100% chance that you will fully recover if you stick to the protocol 100%. It will just take time.

I believe in you. And we are here for you if you need help or encouragement. We’re all in this together bros.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I just finished my first cycle of herbs and I'm starting on my second tomorrow. Sadly the last week has been rough. I feel emotionally numb and depersonalized. On top of that I cant keep an erection anymore, unlike the first week or so where my erections were decent. I know I'm just here in the begging so there is no need to get depressed, but sadly this is for sure my first downswing. I'm keeping my head up and pushing through. I hope everyone else is doing well here, we will make it!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help on what I should do, also I would love some guidance

For whatever reason right after the fast I was feeling a bit better, erections were better and some body functions felt more normal. I would have said I was about 5% recovered in just a week. Now I have been sitting back at my starting point. The one odd side effect that is now 100% cured is having no body odor, now I smell like an average adult male when I get out of the gym so that is good! But everywhere else I just feel the same as a did before I started. I was reaching out to see if anyone has experienced something similar in the begging, I'm just feeling a bit depressed because I was thinking my case would be linear.

Also, for guys on here who have suffered with a shrunken flaccid penis. I've said this before but my penis gets larger when I sit and smaller when I stand, also when I sit on the toilet my flaccid penis gets larger than it used to be before PFS. My question is, should I start doing pelvic floor pain exercises? My main concern is that this isn't part of the program so I'm not sure if its a waste of time. I'm wondering, for guys who have tried: Did it get better with the protocol alone or did you have to do specific pelvic floor exercises?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minor update! Some positive, some negative. Starting with the positive. I am experiencing moments where my libido will flicker on about 10-20%, instead of it being at 0% almost all the time! Also my erections are stronger than before starting the protocol. Now to the negative. Sadly a few days ago I hit my head on a metal bar and have been experiencing concussion symptoms. I feel heavy brainfog and some loss of coordination. I'm hoping this will go away soon. I am not too worried because I did not black out but it is still concerning me a bit. I guess this is just another stumbling block on my long journey, I hope everyone else here is recovering too!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost two months in, noticing good improvements!

So after almost two months on protocol I can say things are improving, slowly but surely. Over the last week my libido will flicker on sometimes, not as intense as it used to but it is there. Every few hours I get actual sexual urges, like any healthy young man should. These aren't as intense as they used to be but after almost 7 months of zero libido this feels almost alien to me, and it is amazing. Also I can now maintain erections decently. They fall sometimes and are kinda flakey but I could have sex if I wanted, so I am not completely imponent. I just wanted everyone on this forum to know I am praying for you, I know we can beat this together. With these small improvements I am no longer in a pit of despair but a mindset of recovery, God bless you all especially CD for putting this info out there. I will come with more updates when I have more improvements or another dreaded downturn.

Also, my concussion is about 70% recovered now thankfully