User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chronic Pelvic Pain/Hard Flaccid

So I recently just became aware of Chronic Pelvic Pain and Hard Flaccid syndrome. At this point in my journey; pelvic pain, pelvic dysfunction, ED and, flaccid and erection shrinkage, along with low libido are the only PFS symptoms that haven't fell into the manageable/some what mild category for me.

I'm pretty convinced if I resolved my pelvic discomfort and issues, I'd be in a really good spot so I'm really focused on addressing this. Funny enough, the Pelvic Pain/Hard Flaccid forums are just as negative and depressing as the PFS ones haha. I'm struggling to find a Pelvic Pain/Hard Flaccid recovery protocol I can incorporate into TMO. Does anyone have any good resources for this? Have any of you guys successfully treated this? I do remember a lot of guys saying they experienced pain and shrinkage but theirs seems to go away rather quickly. This is the tricky symptom for me that hasn't budged!

Any advice, recovery examples and/or resources would be greatly appreciated!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check out this youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/CureCPPS

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Mal,

Interesting channel, especially this video, regarding having the right mindset and avoiding forums where people don't want to recover:

Want to beat CPPS? Avoid these people. - YouTube

I guess the propeciahelp vibe is not exclusive to the PFS condition