Hey guys. HOPE here. Doing pretty well after finally coming to terms. I’m a believer that the protocol will heal all of my worries, but plan on cycling hormones. I’ve researched PSSD thoroughly, but have two main concerns.

I’ve decided to cycle R-Andro, or pure Androsterone for the GABA benefits, as well as increasing DHT which never hurts. Furthermore, I have a question to ask, for particularly those who have an affinity for the science behind PFS - Will cycling something like Androsterone help solve androgen insensitivity?

Another question is maybe one that will not be met well by those in the forum, but how far back should I expect my hairline to recede? I’m currently a Norwood 1, never experienced hair loss prior to PSSD, but it caused horrible thinning due to hormonal imbalances most likely, but really do like my hair. It definitely won’t me from cycling, but am interested in how much hair loss it generally induces. Are we looking at a full head of hair to a diffuse thinning Norwood 3 from a 1-2 month cycle?

Let me know. I appreciated.