Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddy check

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I’m close. My last cycle got me out of the “suffering” phase now it’s a lot easier to live life while I beat the rest of it. But it still goes up and down, I go into like month/2 month upswings then a month or 2 of downswing.

I remember we talked via DM back when we were both in the depths. We had a lot of similarities, neurologically especially. I really think you’ll benefit from the cycle. I’ve done 4 and without them I’d still probably be where I was, it was like I just wouldn’t get any better, then I started cycling and started improving.
    Hi, how are you on sexual sides? Personally I haven't experienced any noticable mental symptoms other than fatigue and anxiety..

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m close. My last cycle got me out of the “suffering” phase now it’s a lot easier to live life while I beat the rest of it. But it still goes up and down, I go into like month/2 month upswings then a month or 2 of downswing.

I remember we talked via DM back when we were both in the depths. We had a lot of similarities, neurologically especially. I really think you’ll benefit from the cycle. I’ve done 4 and without them I’d still probably be where I was, it was like I just wouldn’t get any better, then I started cycling and started improving.
    I don't even know what people mean by upswings really, I'm assuming it is when you start feeling better overall and having forward momentum, better mood, energy, etc. I just cannot relate. Did you do the same substance for all 4 cycles? From talking with Joe, it seems that R-andro is the recommended compound due to no Epiandosterone.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi, how are you on sexual sides? Personally I haven't experienced any noticable mental symptoms other than fatigue and anxiety..
    They’re getting there, slowly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    I don't even know what people mean by upswings really, I'm assuming it is when you start feeling better overall and having forward momentum, better mood, energy, etc. I just cannot relate. Did you do the same substance for all 4 cycles? From talking with Joe, it seems that R-andro is the recommended compound due to no Epiandosterone.
    First cycle was R Andro, second was UltraHard, 3rd and fourth were a mix of R Andro and Ultra hard. My next one is going to be primarily Ultrahard. I love them both. Noticed more neurological and sexual improvement with UltraHard, notice more improvement with depression and anxiety from R Andro. Might’ve panned out the same if I had just stuck to one, but who knows. I think they are both great.

What I’ve learned from my time cycling, is your body is going to get out what you put in. I’ve had cycles where I was extremely strict with diet, working out, sun etc, and I got huge benefits. Then I had a cycle where I ate like shit and drank a few times, didn’t get much out of it and I barely consider it a cycle. They are just another piece of the puzzle, not a silver bullet. However, if used correctly you’ll see large benefits.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-23-2021 at 04:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A pick me up lol.. Been in constant shit for 3 years. The more I workout, lift weights, walk outside, the worse I get and feel. Pretty fucked.
    No offense man, but your attitude really sucks. Turnover was being a solid dude and just reaching out to see if anyone could use some help and you turned it into “woe is me, my life sucks”.

I’m just saying that i have pretty much every symptom you mention in your threads (especially the exercise intolerance), and I still work full time, live in my own, pay bills etc. (as most on this forum do) my point is I’m still pushing. I’m still trying to get better. Everyone here has a shitty life right now. I understand being frustrated, but theres no point for the negativity on a post meant to try and help people.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LIC2020 View Post
    No offense man, but your attitude really sucks. Turnover was being a solid dude and just reaching out to see if anyone could use some help and you turned it into “woe is me, my life sucks”.

I’m just saying that i have pretty much every symptom you mention in your threads (especially the exercise intolerance), and I still work full time, live in my own, pay bills etc. (as most on this forum do) my point is I’m still pushing. I’m still trying to get better. Everyone here has a shitty life right now. I understand being frustrated, but theres no point for the negativity on a post meant to try and help people.
    I've gone back and forth about commenting on this, but here it goes. Turnover posted about a buddy check, that's a "check-in". I'm assuming the point of a check-in is because, more than likely, not everyone is doing all great. So I told it like it is, like I always do.

I'm sorry to hear you have all of the symptoms. I didn't see anything about skin, metabolic, or fat deposit changes in your thread. I must have missed them.

Kudos for paying your bills and working. Glad to hear you're still pushing. I'm not sure if you're assuming that I don't do these things (and more). I would wager that I am more physically active than 50% of guys on this forum. Hasn't really made a difference on this end.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've gone back and forth about commenting on this, but here it goes. Turnover posted about a buddy check, that's a "check-in". I'm assuming the point of a check-in is because, more than likely, not everyone is doing all great. So I told it like it is, like I always do.

I'm sorry to hear you have all of the symptoms. I didn't see anything about skin, metabolic, or fat deposit changes in your thread. I must have missed them.

Kudos for paying your bills and working. Glad to hear you're still pushing. I'm not sure if you're assuming that I don't do these things (and more). I would wager that I am more physically active than 50% of guys on this forum. Hasn't really made a difference on this end.
    With all due respect, I don’t think you belong here. Your entire post history spanning years is one of pessimism, excuses, and a general lack of warmth to those who have taken the time to try to help you. “Calling it like it is” is not a justification for being callous to others. Buckle up and have some faith in yourself or go back to propeciahelp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    With all due respect, I don’t think you belong here. Your entire post history spanning years is one of pessimism, excuses, and a general lack of warmth to those who have taken the time to try to help you. “Calling it like it is” is not a justification for being callous to others. Buckle up and have some faith in yourself or go back to propeciahelp.
    ^ Agreed

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we ban this guy already?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s try and relax here, dudes. I believe the opposite, I think @DKnighten should spend more time here if he chooses to be on any forums. I know how frustrating it can be when you’re exponentially fucked and don’t see improvements when guys around you are, even though I don’t always show that side of my battle in my posts and only post about my upswings. The point of the post here was for guys to be honest after all, he should be able to express himself freely. We’re all in the same battle here, no need for any hostility

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s try and relax here, dudes. I believe the opposite, I think @DKnighten should spend more time here if he chooses to be on any forums. I know how frustrating it can be when you’re exponentially fucked and don’t see improvements when guys around you are, even though I don’t always show that side of my battle in my posts and only post about my upswings. The point of the post here was for guys to be honest after all, he should be able to express himself freely. We’re all in the same battle here, no need for any hostility
    To bring this buddy check back full circle, how’s everything going on your end man?