Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Buddy check

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    To bring this buddy check back full circle, how’s everything going on your end man?
    Lately not the best, some of my neurological shit and brain fog is showing no signs of letting up, though I still feel a lot better than before my last cycle. So I think it’s getting to my head, just self doubt and all that. Depression shows a bit of fluctuation, libido is still a lost cause. Starting a new cycle on Saturday tho, excited because I always feel much better on them and see improvements each time. I don’t really like to talk about my own personal shit or feelings, never did
    Last edited by Turnover25; 10-15-2021 at 12:14 PM.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Lately not the best, some of my neurological shit and brain fog is showing no signs of letting up, though I still feel a lot better than before my last cycle. Depression shows a bit of fluctuation, libido is still a lost cause. Starting a new cycle on Saturday tho, excited because I always feel much better on them and see improvements each time. I don’t really like to talk about my own personal shit or feelings, never did
    I’ve also been in a plateau myself lately... dang they’re so frustrating. I was making awesome progress over the summer. Gearing up for my third cycle in early November. Lets close this year out strong bro so we can hit 2022 with our eyes on the prize!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve also been in a plateau myself lately... dang they’re so frustrating. I was making awesome progress over the summer. Gearing up for my third cycle in early November. Lets close this year out strong bro so we can hit 2022 with our eyes on the prize!
    Yeah bro I have a lot of ups and downs. Typically on cycle I just feel great then afterward I drop off for a few months pretty low until I come back, seems like I'm coming back now. But this next cycle is gonna be UH with Alpha 4 so I'm excited to see what the combo is like.

But sounds good bro, only good things ahead!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah bro I have a lot of ups and downs. Typically on cycle I just feel great then afterward I drop off for a few months pretty low until I come back, seems like I'm coming back now. But this next cycle is gonna be UH with Alpha 4 so I'm excited to see what the combo is like.

But sounds good bro, only good things ahead!
    I love UH and I have some Alpha 4 stored up so I’d definitely be very curious to hear how you like it. Just a little worried about suppression. Keep us posted on that UH Alpha 4 combo!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love UH and I have some Alpha 4 stored up so I’d definitely be very curious to hear how you like it. Just a little worried about suppression. Keep us posted on that UH Alpha 4 combo!
    I’m going to get my test and E2 tested before and after this cycle so that should give some good insight

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    You're wasting your time. Over half of these mother fuckers don't have true PFS and think a limp dick is what it is. They're fucking retards and I'd love for nothing more than to meet that HOPE prick in person and beat the absolute shit out of him. Among a few others. Imagine getting told to "get to work" by somebody who complains of sexual symptoms and has had "PFS" for 6 months to 1 year. lol the entire thing is a fucking joke. I lift weights 4 days a week and kickbox 3 days a week. I'm more active and live healthier than I have in my entire life and it hasn't done shit in terms of fixing PFS. The majority of guys here are full of shit.

And to whoever the badass is that was talking about 5'7 and 160 lbs, i'm actually 5'7 and 152 lbs so your odds are even better. PM me.
    This is why this guy needs to go. Just propogating toxicity on the only oasis of positivity in the Post Finasteride Syndrome world. We should strive to be better here.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    This is why this guy needs to go. Just propogating toxicity on the only oasis of positivity in the Post Finasteride Syndrome world. We should strive to be better here.
    Oh, absolutely. That's what this forum was built on. Positivity and a way out. The problem is the cult mentality that's been developed here over the years and any sort of honesty about the reality of the situation is dismissed and regarded as "negativity". Anything other than improvement is simply not tolerated and it's comical, considering it's a rare condition that NOBODY has the answer to. I've done more for this community than most of you COMBINED apart from CD, Maxout, and those guys. I've fought tooth and nail over the past 3 years to improve my situation with one of the worst cases of PFS i've ever come across BY FAR. and still going to end up doing very well for myself, all things considered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, absolutely. That's what this forum was built on. Positivity and a way out. The problem is the cult mentality that's been developed here over the years and any sort of honesty about the reality of the situation is dismissed and regarded as "negativity". Anything other than improvement is simply not tolerated and it's comical, considering it's a rare condition that NOBODY has the answer to. I've done more for this community than most of you COMBINED apart from CD, Maxout, and those guys. I've fought tooth and nail over the past 3 years to improve my situation with one of the worst cases of PFS i've ever come across BY FAR. and still going to end up doing very well for myself, all things considered.
    I'm sorry you're frustrated, but we're all in this together man. Everyone here is dealing with their fair share of shit. I understand you were hit hard but we're not pulling through this by tearing people apart here. There are more valid ways to take out your anger that don't involve this kind of shit. It is just a major distraction and isn't helping anyone.
    Last edited by Flapjack; 10-15-2021 at 03:59 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flapjack View Post
    i'm sorry your frustrated, but we're all in this together man. Everyone here is dealing with their fair share of shit. I understand you were hit hard but we're not pulling through this by tearing people apart here. There are more valid ways to take out your anger that don't involve this kind of shit. It is just a major distraction and isn't helping anyone.
    Half of these guys don't even truly believe in this protocol. They perpetuate this cult mentality of "anything less than 100% protocol is nothing" because they don't want to have to face what the alternative is. It's what people do when they're afraid. They group together and repeat whatever the big dog is saying. In essence the protocol is living the healthiest lifestyle you possibly can and waiting it out to see where a few years down the road puts you. And when/if that doesn't work well for you, well, then you weren't working hard enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Half of these guys don't even truly believe in this protocol. They perpetuate this cult mentality of "anything less than 100% protocol is nothing" because they don't want to have to face what the alternative is. It's what people do when they're afraid. They group together and repeat whatever the big dog is saying. In essence the protocol is living the healthiest lifestyle you possibly can and waiting it out to see where a few years down the road puts you. And when/if that doesn't work well for you, well, then you weren't working hard enough.
    Then why are you wasting your entire Friday having a temper tantrum on a forum about a protocol your convinced won’t work for you?

You simply don’t have to be here man.