Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Buddy check

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Half of these guys don't even truly believe in this protocol. They perpetuate this cult mentality of "anything less than 100% protocol is nothing" because they don't want to have to face what the alternative is. It's what people do when they're afraid. They group together and repeat whatever the big dog is saying. In essence the protocol is living the healthiest lifestyle you possibly can and waiting it out to see where a few years down the road puts you. And when/if that doesn't work well for you, well, then you weren't working hard enough.
    As others have pointed out man, your posts are always negative, you halfass the protocol and complain about no results, and you consistenly switch your story. Few weeks ago you said your body couldn't handle bodyweight exercises, and now you go to the gym and you're a kickboxer.

I messaged you when I crashed in December and you basically told me my life was over if I didn't recover naturally. I made the mistake of believing you and was an anxious wreck for months. I'm sure deep down you're not a bad person but your mindset is toxic. This place is not always rainbows and unicorns, look at my thread. I complained, I was negative, but people helped me.

I hope you work your mindset and you get better man, honestly. I wouldn't wish PFS on my worst ennemy. But nobody will want to help you if you keep talking about beating them up. Besides, if you really are doing as bad as you say, I don't think you're beating much people.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am glad Bankai warned me about you when I talked to him. It indeed still rings true today, “this guy doesn’t do shit then complains”. I have crippling anhedonia and neurological symptoms that far trump any sexual side effects I could be having, but in spite of that - I’ve benefitted from the protocol. On the other hand, we’ve got guys like you who are pretty much not doing anything:
    - Breaking juice feasts with peanut butter after a couple of days.
    - What’s with your exercise routine? Are you exercising daily and intensively, or
    - Cycling barely three herbs. Yes, they do work.
    - Amongst many other clear errors.
    I was actually warned about you DK - you’re perpetuating whatever is said on PropeciaHelp… You seem like a decent dude, and you’re clearly pissed off over losing an aspect of your career - I get that - but really give an effort to actually get it back.

Ah, well - you probably never had PFS anyways and that’s why the protocol doesn’t work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DKnighten

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post

Ah, well - you probably never had PFS anyways and that’s why the protocol doesn’t work.
    @LIC2020

You mean statements like this?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope you're right, I'm gone. My issues apart from PFS are largely with a single guy. Peace and best of luck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope you're right, I'm gone. My issues apart from PFS are largely with a single guy. Peace and best of luck.
    I hope you can come here with a better mindset man. I know it's a struggle. You can recover. I feel for you. Don't count yourself out, just be kind to others. Neither hope nor you are bad people but you just have to take a deep breath and realize there's a reason behind these emotions and they can be funneled to a more productive avenue.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol this entire thing has truly brought out the worst in me. Knocked me down to places I never thought i'd end up. Hopefully i'll end up graduating and be able to hold down a PT job and at least make a difference somewhere. Cheers man and best of luck to most of you.

@CD if you could politely ban me from this forum it would be appreciated. Would help the temptation to log back on here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol this entire thing has truly brought out the worst in me. Knocked me down to places I never thought i'd end up. Hopefully i'll end up graduating and be able to hold down a PT job and at least make a difference somewhere. Cheers man and best of luck to most of you.

@CD if you could politely ban me from this forum it would be appreciated. Would help the temptation to log back on here.
    How can you say it hasnt worked I don't get this. Its scientifically impossible for it NOT to work man. Gotta dig deep and try!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    How can you say it hasnt worked I don't get this. Its scientifically impossible for it NOT to work man. Gotta dig deep and try!
    @DKnighten read the Baylor study, get a grasp of epigenetics and you'll realised you ain't screwed. All I'll say.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let’s chill out dudes, this is one of our own just having a hard time. We all know it’s tough. This place is a place for growth, but also empathy and compassion. That’s what makes it swolesource. DK is a good kid who’s been dealt a bad hand, and his emotions are understandable. We can’t crumble every time someone wants to challenge how we do things. Gotta strive to be better and set an example
    Last edited by Turnover25; 10-17-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Let’s chill out dudes, this is one of our own just having a hard time. We all know it’s tough. This place is a place for growth, but also empathy and compassion. That’s what makes it swolesource. DK is a good kid who’s been dealt a bad hand, and his emotions are understandable. We can’t crumble every time someone wants to challenge how we do things. Gotta strive to be better and set an example
    Agreed.