A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My story real talk

Ok

I took fun for seven years
    It ruined my sex life though I had libido and normal.com throughout.

I had an wful.crash early 2009 after quitting 2008

The first two years were terrible. Psych wards police cell psych wards again On all a bit
    They pout me in residential care for six months
    On seroquel.four bhundred.my

And still after I got out I got better

Tried yet in 2009 and 2012
    Done nothing first time for morning woke second time and may have Kickstarter a recovery if I

2013 libido did come back
    Just took AM A zinc et c

For years did long walks felt good

HAD nocturnal spontaneous morning erections could wan k half a dozen times a.day

Didn't date stupidly

I am.sure that from 2013 to 2018 could have done try and would.have been one hundred percent cured
    Had no fatigue or fog good energy good libido

2019 stress from that office white they disease my pfs im.not finished with those counts

I took seroquel again I only had the script to get disability money which was totally pointless as I didn't need to do that and worse totally dangerous

2020 flatbread vanished felt great firms few months in ma gkyxinate which I lucked upon for insomnia but acted like a steroid almost

During this ti!e.I consulted neither her not propecianhell in fact I hardly looked at MY for years and not at all.since the revamp.

I should have posted a recovery there really

I have no idea why I never thought to revisit a Geordie try it would have qmde.me.feel like a god and I could have rammmed it in awor and cos faces. I mean I was like eight percent there us least libido wise had only fans was pursuing women by end of 2018 but in 2019 stress fuckdd.me.ducked my slepp.started.smoking those orange bastrds have my blood on their hands.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dirty orange bastards

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck.I'm why didn't I return tomorrow help.During !lockdown one just tomake.one post

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ik.not a strong willed person

It's why integer posted a recovery when if like have libido was good genitals normal formyears
    Why I came here and did this crap.and not go.to.a doctor
    I was one of the five percent according to a oph poll who felt better after orgasm reformat years
    Now.it wipes me.Out with tinnitus and collagen wastage