Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
Half of these guys don't even truly believe in this protocol. They perpetuate this cult mentality of "anything less than 100% protocol is nothing" because they don't want to have to face what the alternative is. It's what people do when they're afraid. They group together and repeat whatever the big dog is saying. In essence the protocol is living the healthiest lifestyle you possibly can and waiting it out to see where a few years down the road puts you. And when/if that doesn't work well for you, well, then you weren't working hard enough.
As others have pointed out man, your posts are always negative, you halfass the protocol and complain about no results, and you consistenly switch your story. Few weeks ago you said your body couldn't handle bodyweight exercises, and now you go to the gym and you're a kickboxer.

I messaged you when I crashed in December and you basically told me my life was over if I didn't recover naturally. I made the mistake of believing you and was an anxious wreck for months. I'm sure deep down you're not a bad person but your mindset is toxic. This place is not always rainbows and unicorns, look at my thread. I complained, I was negative, but people helped me.

I hope you work your mindset and you get better man, honestly. I wouldn't wish PFS on my worst ennemy. But nobody will want to help you if you keep talking about beating them up. Besides, if you really are doing as bad as you say, I don't think you're beating much people.