Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks Turnover.

Anything I should do to fix it? I remember reading that you used other B vitamins to fix it, but I'm way too scared of anything B related right now to do that. Protocol should be enough?

How long should it take to fix my neurotransmitters? I read that Epiandro affects Gaba, so should I stop the cycle to speed the recovery, or is it the opposite?

I am not familiar with crashes, but if I have Day 0 symptoms, it doesn't mean I'm back to Day 0 progress wise right?
    I had to use B vitamins to fix my crash because mine were methylated. For you that isn’t an issue, it’ll go away on its own. Just stick to the protocol. And no that’s not what it means, you’ll go back to baseline eventually. Pretty sure everyone here has crashed themselves at least once trying shit, as long as you didn’t take fin again you won’t ever put yourself back to day 0.

And I attribute some of my success to vitamin B, but mostly pro-hormones. I’d be focusing on those more than B. Also if you’re on cycle, there’s a chance you’re just in a gnarly downswing. They are more pronounced on cycle.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-19-2021 at 10:48 AM.