User Tag List

Threaded View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I wanted to kill my tinnitus so I ordered some B vitamins. I made sure to avoid methyl vitamins to avoid methyl crashes as I have seen reported.

I still got fucked. Went to bed last night and had all the symptoms of my first crash. Mega anxiety, jitters, insomnia, rubbery dick, huge tinnitus, no libido. Slept 3 hours, which has never happened since January.

Woke up this morning and I'm still fucked. However I had morning wood and I could get an erection, so I guess I am not back to ground zero.

I feel hopeless and terrified. I was doing so good. Whats the plan from here? Keep the cycle? Stop the cycle and fast?

I need help guys :/
    You’ll be fine dude. You gotta relax. Like others have said, it seems like you overthink things too much. B vitamins, from my experiences, alter your neurotransmitters. I could take vitamins D, C or whatever as much as I want with no effect, but if I take B12, I’ll see a difference, good or bad. Neurotransmitters are a huge part of PFS. You just altered them… temporarily. Chill my guy.

As far as the propeciahelp “suicide guy”… I know who you are referring to. He talked about CD like he didn’t actually have PFS because he “responsed to prohormones”. That dude thought his androgens were so bad off that anyone with real PFS wouldn’t respond to prohormones. Which is actually the opposite. If you don’t respond to prohormones, either you’re not that bad off, or you haven’t put in the work to feel them. I don’t doubt he had PFS, but I know he didn’t put in the work.

He also posted to Phoenix rising (a CFS forum I frequented after my vitamin B crash) claiming he crashed off of methyls, and instead of fixing it, like I did, he killed himself. Don’t listen to the words he wrote. It’s sad what happened to him, but he’s a bad example of what could happen if you don’t put in the effort to get better. He never did anything but complain. He put forth the effort to make videos about how depressed he was about PFS, but never committed to a cure. Get your mind straight and stop paying attention to bullshit.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 09-19-2021 at 09:10 AM.