User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Primordial Performance Status

Does anyone have any info on PP's status? Is the company going into reorganization/liquidation? Any plans to sell off IP (e.g., product formulas, etc)? Inquiring minds want to know.
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eric may enter into a license agreement on some of the products, last I talked with him, but nothing is set in stone and I have no details regarding what products those could have been.

There is no plan to reorganize PP. The liquidation sale has been going on for several weeks and once the products are gone, there is no revival plan. PP had a lot of financial liabilities, so for the sake of the corporation, it's best if it just goes away and something new arises later. Don't take that statement as an indication that there is another plan in place.

Eric is the quintessential researcher/developer, so we may see some products of his pop up in the future, though they may be developed for another company while he gets his feet back on the ground.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Burly. I guess that means that, in legal terms, the corp itself will be liquidated and all its assets, not just inventory, sold for the benefit of creditors. I suppose some of the IP could be licensed, but that would entail creating some sort of rump entity to administer the license(s) and additional continuing costs, which I suppose the creditors would rather avoid in favor of a lump sum pay-out. Of course, that all assumes that the corp owns the IP, rather than Eric himself.

Anyway, I'm curious because: (1) I like the products; (2) some of them especially, since they likely wouldn't attract unwanted scrutiny; (3) I have a connection with a first-rate contract pharma mfgr here with a fully compliant FDA/GMP facility; (4) making and warehousing product here effectively puts all but individual shipments out of the reach of the over-reaching USFDA; (5) mfgr costs here are low; (6) I've got some capital ... etc ...

you see where I'm going with this...
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sending you a PM...
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that we will have a new twist in tale. We may have more influential people on this board than i tought .

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in dark times. The sith have turned the balance to their favor. I am waiting for a new hope though.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Jelisej's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    We are in dark times. The sith have turned the balance to their favor. I am waiting for a new hope though.
    We need to get ring in our possesion.
    "One ring to rule them all"!

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes^, hopefully some awesome ballzy company brings on Eric and brings back some epicness.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know I'd sure like to see the products that where in the make get released because it seemed like the ultimate PCT was in the works along with a a bunch of other goodies.