Threaded View

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I fucked up

Hey guys,

Just looking for some advice as to the best route to take from here.

I've been on 0.25 of finasteride for around 4-5 months now, noticed the gains on my hair but experiencing terrible sides. After browsing these forums I'm noticing that I'm getting almost all of these symptoms which has scared the hell out of me. It was all pretty progressive but really starting to pay attention to whats happening and it mirrors most others experiences on here. I did have pretty low test early this year which I think exacerbated the sides unfortunately.

As someone who hasn't completely stopped the drug yet, would the best course of action for me be? My last dose of 0.25 was two days ago. I've read that it is better to taper off the drug as stopping instantly may give rise to further issues. What is everyones take on this? Should I try going down to maybe 0.25 twice a week? Then 0.25 once a week?

I've also starting to really hone in on my supplement regime. I've ordered some testosterone boosting herbs/supplements, and bought some good grass fed beef/liver and cleaning up my diet/sleep as much as I can, is there anything else I could add in this phase while transitioning off the drug?

Also in my situation would you guys suggest epi-andro? I have access to this pro-hormone and am thinking it might help give me the boost as I'm trying to get off this shit. Are there any rules with pro-hormones, should you look at PCT protocols just incase of suppression? Is it too early?

Hope you're all well and looking forward to hearing back from you guys.

Thanks
    Last edited by krvs; 09-30-2021 at 06:13 AM.