User Tag List

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Do you still follow strict paleo or have you went back closer to a SAD diet?
    Diet is the most bioindividual thing on earth. What works for CD, may not work for me or you. Doesn’t mean it has to be strict, but whereas something like sweet potatoes may never agree with me, might agree with CD, and vice versa on other foods.

I’d never expect to maintain any sort of decent health on a SAD diet. It’s not so much the food, but the food quality. Rancid omega 6 PUFAs, trans fats, MSG, and industrialized meat equal shit health for anyone, not just PFS folks.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Diet is the most bioindividual thing on earth. What works for CD, may not work for me or you. Doesn’t mean it has to be strict, but whereas something like sweet potatoes may never agree with me, might agree with CD, and vice versa on other foods.

I’d never expect to maintain any sort of decent health on a SAD diet. It’s not so much the food, but the food quality. Rancid omega 6 PUFAs, trans fats, MSG, and industrialized meat equal shit health for anyone, not just PFS folks.
    Boom
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"