I’m asking, because while TMO has a specific outline, I’ve seen people like Damn or Ratchet say: “hey, there’s too much fruit in there.”
With this in mind, I stopped all nuts, grains, and carbs except a banana in the morning - with intermittent fasting from 11am-7pm, and I frankly feel worse to be honest.

So, I need your input guys - what’s the ideal diet?
This was mine for the past 2 weeks:
Morning (11AM): 5 Eggs with Spinach, Can of Tuna, Banana, Dark Green Smoothie

Lunch (2PM): Chicken Breast with Salad, Steamed Vegetables, Bone Broth

Dinner (6:30PM): Meat/Salmon, Steamed Vegetables.
I feel generally worse on this, and prefer slamming down some carbs at night-time, BUT I’m seeing that too much fruit (this is my main concern) can be detrimental to our recovery, so what should I go for?
Is it fine to eat this:
I wake up at around 9:30 and hit the cold showers.
Morning (10AM): 5Eggs with Spinach/Garlic/Etc, with Goat Feta, Can of Tuna, Dark Green Smoothie, and a Banana, Goat Yogurt

Lunch (3pm): Chicken Breast, Salad with Pomegranate, Steamed Vegetables, Goat Yogurt

Dinner (8pm): White Rice with Meat and Onion, Steamed Vegetables, Goat Yogurt, Avocado/Banana smoothie with some almonds and a very small amount of blueberries.

Everyday, I include these at least once and possibility twice as probiotic foods: Goat Kefir, Kombucha, Sauerkraut, Home-made Bone Broth.

Is this too “unhealthy”?
@Ratchet_V2 @Maxout777 @Cdsnuts @Turnover25

Any thoughts?