Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
My diet now looks very different to that of TMO. I personally eat a carnivore/ancestral inspired diet with intermittent fasting during the morning, sometimes using bulletproof coffee sometimes not. I eat mainly red meat, some heritage pork and pastured chicken. Raw eggs, raw milk, wild caught sardines and anchovies, and occasionally will eat organ meat once or twice a month. I eat carbs with every meal, usually getting most from in season berries, raw milk, raw honey, and purple sweet potatoes and regular organic potatoes from time to time (the latter two usually on big exercise days with dinner). My fats besides meat and dairy come from EVOO, MCT Oils, macadamia nuts, Brazil nuts (max of 2 or 3 a day). I do eat out like a normal human being and break my diet, and do drink alcohol (beer, Irish whiskey, etc.), just usually only once or twice a week. Eat anywhere between 3100-3700 cals a day dependent on exercise level.

Hope that helps.
@HOPE My diet is very similar to Maxout’s, less the fasting and milk. I also eat 2-4oz organ meats, primarily liver, every 3rd day, and a cup of bone broth in leu of coffee. I do include vegetables with every meal, mainly onions, garlic, broccoli, purp cabbage, riced cauliflower, celery, asparagus. I usually pick one from the above list and steam or sauté in ghee. I use ghee as my primary cooking oil. I eat my carbs in the morning and at lunch, as I workout in the evenings. I always include a bit of fruit with my carbs (usually a starch) for a balance between starches and fructose. Just something I’ve noticed that I tolerate well and provides steady energy throughout the day. Don’t count macros anymore, but probably 40 protein, 40 fat, 20 carb, carbs may be higher on some days.