User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m so sorry about your losses CD, it must be brutal, I couldn’t even imagine losing my sibling, he’s my best friend… And then losing your cousin too? It’s very sad.

I joined your subreddit straight away, but I kind of want to keep my reddit handle separate from my Swole Source handle. It probably wouldn’t be hard to put two and two together though. But anyway, I joined.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I’m so sorry about your losses CD, it must be brutal, I couldn’t even imagine losing my sibling, he’s my best friend… And then losing your cousin too? It’s very sad.

I joined your subreddit straight away, but I kind of want to keep my reddit handle separate from my Swole Source handle. It probably wouldn’t be hard to put two and two together though. But anyway, I joined.
    Thank you, and thank you. Yes....I've never experienced close loss like this. The pain is unique unto itself. I feel like I've been ripped in half.

I also feel it's never really gonna fully go away. feels like part of me went.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to offer my sincere condolences CD, there is no pain quite like it i know.
    I lost my partner and the love of my life in May of this year, very suddenly and under particularly tragic circumstances.
    The world has not been the same since, but time works on our side to heal. And I'm sure they are watching over us.

Hope your doing ok brother.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, CD. That's absolutely horrible.

For someone who's given us so much, please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been absent for awhile because I just recently lost my 42 your little sister and my 40yr little cousin. One day after the other. It's been a horrific time.

I'm getting back into the forum. Thanks for bearing with me.
    Damn man. Just brutal. Really sorry to hear this and hope you're hanging in there. Take your time with that stuff. Family is more important. We can wait.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post

Thank you. You don't even have to spend any time there. I'm just going for numbers. I'm going to organically grow that group. Just another funnel to my website. If it kicks off on reddit, I'll be able to quit my day job.......not holding my breath.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for your condolences.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so sorry to hear about your losses. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'll for sure make a reddit account and start showing the TMO page some love.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I just wanted to let you guys know that I've been absent for awhile because I just recently lost my 42 your little sister and my 40yr little cousin. One day after the other. It's been a horrific time.

I'm getting back into the forum. Thanks for bearing with me.
    I'm sorry to hear this CD. I hope it was not due to COVID complications or anything. Unfortunately that's one of the first things that comes to mind nowdays when I hear of someone passing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really sorry for you loss, CD.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you again Fellas.

So, reddit is shutting me down. I'm starting a FB group connected to my page over of 3.2K followers so far. Who ever is in control of reddit doesn't like me. Granted, I came at it a little strong, and I learned my lesson tere.

I can spend some time here this weekend cleaning this place up and getting questions answered. Thanks for the support guys.