SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bathmate? I'm guessing no.

- - - Updated - - -

Do that.....see what happens. Writing is very cathartic to me.
    Hi guys

can you recommend anywhere to buy alpha 4 in the uk?

Thanks
    Danirl

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    probably predator if im allowed to source. You guys have no shortage of hormones for sale there lol. Thats where I get my shit. Like the tvar and dplex I just got for this upcoming cut!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it okay to take Vitamin D while doing the cycle?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone,

So I just did some bloodwork and the results were quite surprising; testosterone is super high even above normal range, FH & LSH increased, prolactin went down, progesterone is in normal range, so does SHBG.

Basically my results are amazing, but my condition is still not close to my condition pre-PFS.

Is this the right time to do another PH cycle? It's been at least 6 months since last cycle.

If so, which one should I use? I currently have : Super R Andro & Super 4 Andro by Ironmag Labz and Ultra Hard by Iconic.

How long should I do this cycle?

Would appreciate any help and comments.

Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi Everyone,

So I just did some bloodwork and the results were quite surprising; testosterone is super high even above normal range, FH & LSH increased, prolactin went down, progesterone is in normal range, so does SHBG.

Basically my results are amazing, but my condition is still not close to my condition pre-PFS.

Is this the right time to do another PH cycle? It's been at least 6 months since last cycle.

If so, which one should I use? I currently have : Super R Andro & Super 4 Andro by Ironmag Labz and Ultra Hard by Iconic.

Thank you!
    Well the answer will probably depend on your previous cycle. What did you use and how long did you use it for? What were your results on cycle and how did you feel when you came off?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you!
    Hey there, perhaps slightly off topic, but maybe not very far. I have read through much of your journey as detailed here, and seeing as many of your sexual sides seem to have resolved, I am just curious to know what remains for you, or why you consider yourself not close to your normal state?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Well the answer will probably depend on your previous cycle. What did you use and how long did you use it for? What were your results on cycle and how did you feel when you came off?
    I used the combination of R Andro and 4 Andro on my first ever cycle, Ultra Hard & R Andro on my 2nd. Never cycled for more than 4 weeks. Honestly the only thing I noticed was slightly increased stamina in sports. Obviously I improved my conditions throughout the protocol and PH cycles, but I can't tell you which one the main attribute is. Especially with downswings and upswings, it is hard to know if one thing harms you or heals you. No withdrawal at all after I came off PH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Hey there, perhaps slightly off topic, but maybe not very far. I have read through much of your journey as detailed here, and seeing as many of your sexual sides seem to have resolved, I am just curious to know what remains for you, or why you consider yourself not close to your normal state?
    My sexual sides is not yet resolved. It has improved. But I still have downswings when it is hard to maintain an erection.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you!
    Run the cycle.

Start out running the DHT and use only a pump or two every other day of the four. Run it for 4-5 weeks.

You need to regenerate some 5ar.......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Run the cycle.

Start out running the DHT and use only a pump or two every other day of the four. Run it for 4-5 weeks.

You need to regenerate some 5ar.......
    Ultra Hard or R-Andro to pair with the four?

Thanks for the reply!