Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultrahard Cycle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultrahard Cycle

Hi, I am currently doing my first ultrahard cycle (2nd PH cycle, previously I used Super R Andro).. Planning to get at least 4 week on this cycle.

Should I pair this with 4 andro? Or UltraHard alone is good enough?
    I'm aware that PH might surpress natural T production and its very recommended to do PCT after cycles..

What does PCT mean in the protocol? Is it just continuing regular herb rotations or do I need to get additional supplements?

Currently I'm doing so great down there, the best I've been during PFS, but still not 100% like pre-PFS and I want to boost my recovery by doing the cycle..

Would appreciate any thoughts and comments, thank you!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

Before crashing due to a supplement, my 2nd cycle was Ultrahard stacked with Alpha4 (which to my understanding gives 4-DHEA like 4Andro), and I loved it. I'd recommend it. It will also mitigate the estrogen loss due to Ultrahard. I was doing 4 pumps of each.

Yes, PCT is simply hopping back on the herbs. CD used to recommend a PCT but realized that PH are rather mild so herbs do the job just fine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Hi, I am currently doing my first ultrahard cycle (2nd PH cycle, previously I used Super R Andro).. Planning to get at least 4 week on this cycle.

Should I pair this with 4 andro? Or UltraHard alone is good enough?
    I'm aware that PH might surpress natural T production and its very recommended to do PCT after cycles..

What does PCT mean in the protocol? Is it just continuing regular herb rotations or do I need to get additional supplements?

Currently I'm doing so great down there, the best I've been during PFS, but still not 100% like pre-PFS and I want to boost my recovery by doing the cycle..

Would appreciate any thoughts and comments, thank you!
    Yes....you go by "feel" when using a stack. Sometimes, depending on the person, it's not a good fit. For others, like myself, I love it, but I only use 2-3 pumps of the four every other day or so while constantly running the UH. You'll learn to "feel it out"

and the PCT is jumping back on the protocol. If you wanted to use a PCT, before I came up with the protocol I would run Sustain Alpha, Toco 8 and Endoamp max......do that for a month and then jump back on the herbs. It'll give you an extra kick, that's for sure. I had to stop running the sustain because it was TOO good at crushing estrogen.

click the banner at the top of this page and then search products. You'll find em. Also a discount if you use the code SWOLE
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2021 at 05:54 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m running the UH I think its called at just 1 pump 2x per day on my tidies and back to try and mitigate any methyl estro conversion. I can’t speak to what efficacy it is having and addition to wellbeing I am getting, but I can say that overall I feel great and I imagine the UH is adding to it.

THIS is the stuff I come here for, when we can discuss androgens in a way that meaningful to my experience and I can add to. CANT help with the PFS stuff.

Idk how PFS would or wouldn’t be affected by this, but if you want to skip a step in the conversion. You can get 4-diol online fairly easily. Though technically you are breaking the law. If you want to stay on the good side, I’d recommend stickIng with the 4-Andro. Ill have to check but I think the board sponsor has one available.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    I’m running the UH I think its called at just 1 pump 2x per day on my tidies and back to try and mitigate any methyl estro conversion. I can’t speak to what efficacy it is having and addition to wellbeing I am getting, but I can say that overall I feel great and I imagine the UH is adding to it.

THIS is the stuff I come here for, when we can discuss androgens in a way that meaningful to my experience and I can add to. CANT help with the PFS stuff.

Idk how PFS would or wouldn’t be affected by this, but if you want to skip a step in the conversion. You can get 4-diol online fairly easily. Though technically you are breaking the law. If you want to stay on the good side, I’d recommend stickIng with the 4-Andro. Ill have to check but I think the board sponsor has one available.
    Seeing as the board sponsor is also the owner.....Rob. He's usually easily accessible. I'm all down for the androgen talk.....it'll be helpful to these guys the further along they get and any input from someone who knows what their doing is always welcome.

I'm not gonna lie....I'm fascinated with your work. You should blog it. You're running it nice and low too.....good...that's what i do.
    I NEVER use the recommended dosage because I don't need to.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I’m. Mostly using it to hopefully drop a bit of water retention, and a non invasive estrogen mitigation. Rather than trying to get a dose of Asin right and its just more hassle than its worth. But while on MENT and halo, ill say water retention is down. Nips are perfect, wellbeing is great, and joints are good. So i think all in all it has been a helpful addition.

4-Andro can give some lethargy to some people. So i think it’ll also help balance some of that out for you, Misty. I know when i ran it when i was like 21 i did Primordial Performance AH and AM, and i had some lethargy. The AH certainly helped with the 1, and 4 Andro lethargy once i added it.

I wouldn’t even know where to start on a blog, but I have heard this more than a few times from people. I think most of the fun stuff is over though since Afghanistan is over. So it’ll just be stuff i tell my grandkids to let them know grandpa was in fact, cool. Lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I’m. Mostly using it to hopefully drop a bit of water retention, and a non invasive estrogen mitigation. Rather than trying to get a dose of Asin right and its just more hassle than its worth. But while on MENT and halo, ill say water retention is down. Nips are perfect, wellbeing is great, and joints are good. So i think all in all it has been a helpful addition.

4-Andro can give some lethargy to some people. So i think it’ll also help balance some of that out for you, Misty. I know when i ran it when i was like 21 i did Primordial Performance AH and AM, and i had some lethargy. The AH certainly helped with the 1, and 4 Andro lethargy once i added it.

I wouldn’t even know where to start on a blog, but I have heard this more than a few times from people. I think most of the fun stuff is over though since Afghanistan is over. So it’ll just be stuff i tell my grandkids to let them know grandpa was in fact, cool. Lol
    Bro.....I wanna know....lol.

Or you could give a fuck less.....lol. I think if you like to write and reach people, thats a good platform. You have an interesting life/job

That's why I run the four the way I do. I have to have it spaced a particular way to get the most out of it.....for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bro.....I wanna know....lol.

Or you could give a fuck less.....lol. I think if you like to write and reach people, thats a good platform. You have an interesting life/job

That's why I run the four the way I do. I have to have it spaced a particular way to get the most out of it.....for me.
    I simply never know where to begin. I’ll just be traveling on RNR and somehow a memory is spurred during some moment that’s relevant so i share and people look at me dumbfounded and are like “how do you tell that so casually.” Lol Maybe i should at least really start keeping a journal of my life so at least I specifically don’t forget for when I’m old. I try to journal but it only lasts a few days and then i stop again. If i do, you’ll be the first i let know lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I simply never know where to begin. I’ll just be traveling on RNR and somehow a memory is spurred during some moment that’s relevant so i share and people look at me dumbfounded and are like “how do you tell that so casually.” Lol Maybe i should at least really start keeping a journal of my life so at least I specifically don’t forget for when I’m old. I try to journal but it only lasts a few days and then i stop again. If i do, you’ll be the first i let know lol
    When ever the inspiration hits just record it on your phone and jot it down later.......Dude.....do it an I'll give you a platform........People would be interested. Especially my audience which is up to almost 4,1K

Blog it, and then we can monetize it and I'll send you a check every month......It really is that easy if you have an audience (supplied by me and your experiences and stories are genuine, and I can tell they are.

Try it man. What's the worst that could happen? Make a little side money?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 11-08-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill give it some thought
    But i gotta start jotting either way lol