User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    this^^^^ saw a girl who was fit, fkn thought she knew everything, was extremely stubborn and was always judging what i was eating.....amazing ass tho
    I need about 5 or 6 hours a week to do my thing, she needs close to 20. When your girl is crazier about her training than you are about yours it makes finding time for getting things done pretty tough.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn!
    Never thought of it that way.
    I workout about a total of 2hrs a day and 30-45 of those minutes are on the treadmill.
    Now that you all bring up the time it takes a female to train it sounds like a bad plan.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Cobalt's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is why I skip direct leg work completely.
    Quit reading there.

Everyday-is-Upper-Body-Day.jpg
    If you can bench more than you can squat, you're doing it wrong!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^That's to much!!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The answer to all your aesthetic dilemmas...

Holy hell.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    even my own fkn wife buys into anything she reads (kardashian pills), or friends say (herbalife shakes), and so on....when they fail due to her lack of consistency she asks for help, then will quit inside 2weeks cause i dont know anything, and will discover a friend lost 20lbs on some product (only i find out it was all gained back a month later and wifey says fk you were right....the herbalife, first ingredient in the profile was sucralose, protein powder btw lol, ahhh but i got yelled at cause im so fkn negative)
    ROFL. Ain't married life grand? 20 year laters they don't get any smarter, btw. I've dealt with the same thing from year one. She's still enamored by the next available wonderful thing. Good luck. lol.

I'm putting in an order soon at RxWhey and told her so. And I could see she wasn't thrilled with me spending a bunch of cash on that stuff, so I said "but I'm getting you a fat burner to try out, too." Now she keeps asking when I am going to place the order and can't wait. She's like putty in my hands. hahaha.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 12-14-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart move.
    Now all we need is that darn coupon code for the holidays or the SwoleSource.com code!!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I'm putting in an order soon at RxWhey and told her so. And I could see she wasn't thrilled with me spending a bunch of cash on that stuff, so I said "but I'm getting you a fat burner to try out, too." Now she keeps asking when I am going to place the order and can't wait. She's like putty in my hands. hahaha.
    I give my wife weight gainer and tell her its low calorie....
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Mr_math's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. Glad we all can relate. Couple years ago my fiancé was blabbing about something and I told her I could get her quality supps for a reasonable price that would be her best bet and she said she didn't wanna take that shit.

Months later I drive home on the weekend and walk in and she has bought a few boxes of vitamins from gnc and some fat burner. I asked her wtf that shit was and thanks for telling me. I bet you got a great deal huh? Oh the lady at gnc said you need vitamins? Oh they make you lose weight? Oh wow, I never knew that, maybe ill go to gnc from now on.

Weeks later the boxes of vitamins disappeared, oh what's that? You don't like taking all those vitamins? Oh weird..

Sometimes I hate being a man, cause I am so dumb you know? If only I were as smart as a woman.
    Use code MEM1153 for a discount on your TrueNutrition.com orders.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: The answer to all your aesthetic dilemmas...

Hahahahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.