Okay, first post here in a while. Honestly been busy enjoying life and such. I don’t spend too much time on here as I used to. This was the first year I got to enjoy most of the year since crashing. For most of us, our biggest regret in life is taking fin/dut... but honestly a damn close second for me is not getting on the protocol earlier. And not just the protocol but overall healthier living.

Unexpectedly, I did some progress evaluation with myself as I was watching the fall sunset here in the north east. I was a fuckin suicidal mess, not just a suicidal mess but a mess everywhere, when I first crashed, which just so happened to be in the fall so I guess that’s why I was thinking about it. And the reason why I say my second biggest regret is not getting on the protocol and such, is because I definitely would have felt better sooner, certainly been further along than I am now.

I’m not fully recovered yet but holy shit, I would have given a limb back then For even this current level of satisfaction with life.

Keep pushing y’all, just wanted to give you guys some motivation and even share some of thoughts that I don’t tell anyone else I know. You guys always listen so I appreciate that. Appreciate any and all progress you make fam.