User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall purpose of protocol

Is a good way of thinking about the protocol to get as muscular and ripped as possible? Does the increased muscle mass positively affect 5 alpha reductase enzyme activity? Or should this program be looked at as a general health routine, not so much focused on getting as big and lean as possible.

Considering this is a bodybuilding forum it seems that this perspective would make sense. I also recall a recovery, on PH i think, where the user said they loosely followed the protocol and then did a steroid cycle. He said the way to think about all this is to become like a bodybuilder.

Any thoughts?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having been a bodybuilder pre-PFS it's not like the protocol is "bad" for bodybuilding as such, but you won't be able to get the carbs in to get big. Not what I'd view as the "objective" though, you're looking at it right I think in saying it's a way of life to general masculine health.

I look at it as a bit of a tweak on that old lifestyle, just with slightly colder showers! And plenty of time to get back to BBing once I'm over PFS.

Without doubt though you will get more muscular and fitter doing it.

And I've seen a fair few recoveries on PH from people who worked out and cycled hormones. Not been on there in a while but that's ofc also a central element to the protocol, albeit in a slightly more gentle way than jamming test into our asses! A few recoveries here spoke of one final cycle of eg R-Andro after which a cascade of improvements started, so it's clearly something that plays a part.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markuss View Post
    Is a good way of thinking about the protocol to get as muscular and ripped as possible? Does the increased muscle mass positively affect 5 alpha reductase enzyme activity? Or should this program be looked at as a general health routine, not so much focused on getting as big and lean as possible.

Considering this is a bodybuilding forum it seems that this perspective would make sense. I also recall a recovery, on PH i think, where the user said they loosely followed the protocol and then did a steroid cycle. He said the way to think about all this is to become like a bodybuilder.

Any thoughts?
    As it's creator......the purpose, is as it's name implies....To totally optimize today's men. This can mean different things to different people as far as "why" , but for me, it's freedom from worry about doctors and prescriptions.....feeling vibrant, almost every day. Constant, stable confident mood. Happy, relaxed, dominant and ooze sexuality. This happens without trying when you make the protocol your life.

Not to mention, when in an optimized state, you won't be sick so what ever your ailment or unbalanced ness you may be dealing with, will naturally, go away over time

Body building is definitely a tweak on the protocol but it works just the same.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"