User Tag List

Thread: 1-dhea, 4-dhea

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-dhea, 4-dhea

First off this is probably my first real post. I've lurked on PP for like 2 yrs and recently started posting but they were usually just jokes with occasional useful tidbits here and there. Once the who raid went down I followed the board over here and am impressed with how well it's taken off, great job to all those who preserved this awesome community. Now the business.

I know a lot of users have complained of super retarded lethargy on 1-DHEA, as well as badass pumps and gains and minimal other sides associated with a highish does (500-600 mg/day), and also heard of decent the decent pumps and awesome gains associated with 4-DHEA, but at stupid high doses and with mild to moderate bloat.

Any user feedback or personal testaments to which one of these rules the school? I'm interested as I'm trying to construct my first real coherent cycle, and have been eyeing these two. Thanks in advance guys.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 1-dhea, 4-dhea

Quote Originally Posted by Enuke65 View Post
    First off this is probably my first real post. I've lurked on PP for like 2 yrs and recently started posting but they were usually just jokes with occasional useful tidbits here and there. Once the who raid went down I followed the board over here and am impressed with how well it's taken off, great job to all those who preserved this awesome community. Now the business.

I know a lot of users have complained of super retarded lethargy on 1-DHEA, as well as badass pumps and gains and minimal other sides associated with a highish does (500-600 mg/day), and also heard of decent the decent pumps and awesome gains associated with 4-DHEA, but at stupid high doses and with mild to moderate bloat.

Any user feedback or personal testaments to which one of these rules the school? I'm interested as I'm trying to construct my first real coherent cycle, and have been eyeing these two. Thanks in advance guys.
    Rules as in "is better" I would say 1dhea but I would run it with the 4 and some stano.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Synergy rules the day with these two compounds. Both are uniquely meritorious and produce their own special magic.

Translation: Run both at the same time.

1-DHEA converts to 1-Testosterone, so it really can be a muscle-building monster. But yes, "retarded lethargy" is a common side effect. I can give personal testimony to that. I've run a couple different methyls that didn't bring about nearly the amount of lethargy of 1-DHEA (which is non-methylated).

The idea is that 4-DHEA will offset or mitigate some of the lethargy and libido loss of 1-DHEA. For a good many folks, it takes a lot of 4-DHEA to successfully offset all of the sides. What I would suggest is always keep your 1-DHEA dosage lower than your 4-DHEA. If you're still getting lethargy and lack a sex drive, throw a DHT prohormone in there for good measure and you should be good to go.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been lurking forever glad to be here. I know this is an old post but I have been doing a lot of research on 4 and 1 DHEA so I know of the bioavailability problems with oral use. Does anyone have any experience with injectable? I know of one place that sells it but I won't list it since I'm not sure about the rules. I would think that it would have 100% bio but then one would have to also know of the conversion rate too?