User Tag List

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dude my apologies for not getting back on your q’s but yeah I second everything CD said. But for RJ I use ys eco bee farms capsules that you can find on Amazon. I think I saw Maxout or somebody else on the threads was taking a similar product which influenced my decision

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also - dry skin has went away and collagen seems to be coming back. I’ve read that this may be due to not masturbating (currently day 8) and skin and hair seem more oily. Pre propecia mess I was nutting like 4-5 times a day not including sex so this is a major Accomplishment for me. Downside is that I have no gf right now lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Yeah, I think getting through the juice feast and feeling the massive improvements from just that alone kind of put a spark in me to stop preemptively over-analyzing the little things and just jump into the whole regimen aggressively. Got 15, I think, on rotation now, and just going with the flow, not overthinking it. Just focusing on hitting the daily workouts and putting the herbs out of my consciousness, letting them do their thing. Still havent decided on a royal jelly. Is there one you recommend, CD? Also, I'm very interested in Butea Superba, but would like to know if you have a recommended brand for that as well?
    Y.s. Eco Bee Farms for Royal Jelly. Butea Superba Click on each one to research them.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Also - dry skin has went away and collagen seems to be coming back. I’ve read that this may be due to not masturbating (currently day 8) and skin and hair seem more oily. Pre propecia mess I was nutting like 4-5 times a day not including sex so this is a major Accomplishment for me. Downside is that I have no gf right now lol
    This is because when you do no fap, your hormones rise, thus increasing the oil production in your skin. Same reason your skin get's oily when on cycle.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Y.s. Eco Bee Farms for Royal Jelly. Butea Superba Click on each one to research them.
    Thanks! Was actually at whole foods yesterday and looked at the back of the royal jelly tub by y.s. eco and saw they had pansy ginseng added to it. Knowing it to be a 5ari, I promptly put it back and walked off....will get the capsules though, as they are pure royal jelly. Sorry, Alt. Didnt mean to derail your thread.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks! Was actually at whole foods yesterday and looked at the back of the royal jelly tub by y.s. eco and saw they had pansy ginseng added to it. Knowing it to be a 5ari, I promptly put it back and walked off....will get the capsules though, as they are pure royal jelly. Sorry, Alt. Didnt mean to derail your thread.
    They are very good. Great, natural energy booster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No worries dude - we’re in this battle together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things were going good (especially with sleep) and then BAM, last night couldn’t sleep at all even with the sleep supps.

Lately I’ve been having trouble with something with my eyes, where I’d be unable to focus especially during Wim off breathing and that would lead to me not being able to close my eyes. Usually I would sleep mine but last night The same things happend. I could hear my heart racing /beating from my chest and head while I was trying to keep them closed.

Was planning on a 5 day fast but I think I’ll be pushing that back for awhile. Not sure if this is because I hit my head on the wall or cause I wacked myself a couple times in something I did stupid in personal life. Hope I can figure this out soon
    Last edited by AltRoute; 01-24-2022 at 07:00 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Things were going good (especially with sleep) and then BAM, last night couldn’t sleep at all even with the sleep supps.

Lately I’ve been having trouble with something with my eyes, where I’d be unable to focus especially during Wim off breathing and that would lead to me not being able to close my eyes. Usually I would sleep mine but last night The same things happend. I could hear my heart racing /beating from my chest and head while I was trying to keep them closed.

Was planning on a 5 day fast but I think I’ll be pushing that back for awhile. Not sure if this is because I hit my head on the wall or cause I wacked myself a couple times in something I did stupid in personal life. Hope I can figure this out soon
    Probably just an up and down man.

You have no idea how often I tried to link a negative reaction to something I made. I am the king of useless micro-analyzing. 95% of the time the problems just went away in a couple days or a week.

A big challenge of the protocol is staying composed when the ship starts to shake, not looking for every explanation and not trying new supplements and shit. It's a good thing if you didn't change anything and your symptoms change, it means you're doing something.

Only exception would be keeping a diary when you introduce new foods or new herbs, to notice any trends. Everybody is different in that regard
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-24-2022 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Probably just an up and down man.

You have no idea how often I tried to link a negative reaction to something I made. I am the king of useless micro-analyzing. 95% of the time the problems just went away in a couple days or a week.

A big challenge of the protocol is staying composed when the ship starts to shake, not looking for every explanation and not trying new supplements and shit. It's a good thing if you didn't change anything and your symptoms change, it means you're doing something.

Only exception would be keeping a diary when you introduce new foods or new herbs, to notice any trends. Everybody is different in that regard
    Good post.