User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the middle of refeeding after latest water fast, but brain fog has been GONE (knock on wood). Mouth has become really dry and further disrupts sleep as I have to keep swallowing from the salivary glands producing liquid no matter how much water I drink (FUCK). At least there is more improvements
    Last edited by AltRoute; 01-31-2022 at 02:23 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    In the middle of refeeding after latest water fast, but brain fog has been GONE (knock on wood). Mouth has become really dry and further disrupts sleep as I have to keep swallowing from the salivary glands producing liquid no matter how much water I drink (FUCK). At least there is more improvements
    I have that occasionnaly since my waterfast. It's a vicious cycle because I drink more during the night so I wake up to piss more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I have that occasionnaly since my waterfast. It's a vicious cycle because I drink more during the night so I wake up to piss more
    Exactly it’s quite annoying but it might be mental as well cause every time I think about it , it gets dry like that

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    About to wrap up a 6 day water fast tomorrow. Overall I’ve had the mental clarity as sharp and clear as pre PFS. Slight eye floaters I had mostly went away. Would of went longer since I felt great but have been feeling very light headed these last couple days no mater how much water I pound down. After doing both types of cleanses I def recommend the water fast.

My question about the refeed , as a month and a half ago when I finished the juicing, Mr Turnover mentioned to stArt with fruit day 1, fruit and veggies day 2, and then starting to incorporate regular foods on 3 and beyond. Does that same refeed process apply for WF or is it different ? Not trying to get refeeding syndrome lol

Alt
    You want to go raw for the first day, or even juices. Then the day after raw, with steamed veggies, salads. Then the day after that you can have all of those plus add in non -glutenous grains. Refeeding should be on the low end of the food chain for the first week, then go into the recommended diet.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planning on starting my first cycle at the beginning of March which would allow me to hit all the requirements before starting PH. However there’s a voice in the back of my head second guessing myself and wanting to hop into another water fast during that time. Maybe I’ll do another fast in the spring for 10 days after I complete the cycles PCt. I just wanna heal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still trucking along. Only issues that are bothersome is crap sleep, head pressure on right right (behind eyeball?), limited muscle pump and sweat, fluctuating libido. This program has been a godsend though. I miss smoking weed through - was a Daily toker before this and being a few months sober has made me realize how much I’ll get to enjoy it again post pfs. Hopefully

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear you're doing well. I hear you on the fluctuating libido. It will occasionally hang around for 3-5 days at pretty normal intensity, along with the morning wood most of those days, and then, poof- gone for 3-5 days....that's what I'm noticing last couple of weeks anyhow....keep us posted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Good to hear you're doing well. I hear you on the fluctuating libido. It will occasionally hang around for 3-5 days at pretty normal intensity, along with the morning wood most of those days, and then, poof- gone for 3-5 days....that's what I'm noticing last couple of weeks anyhow....keep us posted.
    Thanks dude. Yeah it’s frustrating but if that’s the only thing holding you up you’ll be straight in no time. When I mentioned using the penis pump it actually got the ball rolling once the penis gets filled with blood and gets me feeling good, along with the no Fap. Based on the board it seems like the libido will be the last out of all the symptoms to recover

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone is well!! its been 2-3 weeks since last update so figure i'd update the thread.

Life is pretty good symptom wise. Brain fog is still gone (replaced by an eye , face pressure near behind my right eye and head) which is annoying but cant gripe too much, libido is increasing (had my first sexual encounter in pfs state, my first three some, and handled pretty well). Sleep has improved again even with drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day. Lack of muscle pump, dullness/muted drive, and head pressure are still things I need to improve on but i'm heading in the right direction.

Other then upping my herbs from 8 to 14 and having a couple lapses in cheat meals and masturbation these almost 2 1/2 months of protocol, everythings been consistent and seeing great results accordingly.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm planning on beginning a UH cycle low dose either on the 5th/6th of this month.. I know I already hit all the requirements but was hoping it was enough time that I wouldn't get suppressed to bad. Based on past threads it seems like eating carbs throughout day is ideal on cycle but is there anything else I should keep in mind? If I start on time I'll keep track of progress periodically. Cheers!

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope everyone is well!! its been 2-3 weeks since last update so figure i'd update the thread.

Life is pretty good symptom wise. Brain fog is still gone (replaced by an eye , face pressure near behind my right eye and head) which is annoying but cant gripe too much, libido is increasing (had my first sexual encounter in pfs state, my first three some, and handled pretty well). Sleep has improved again even with drinking 3-4 cups of coffee a day. Lack of muscle pump, dullness/muted drive, and head pressure are still things I need to improve on but i'm heading in the right direction.

Other then upping my herbs from 8 to 14 and having a couple lapses in cheat meals and masturbation these almost 2 1/2 months of protocol, everythings been consistent and seeing great results accordingly.

As mentioned in a previous post, I'm planning on beginning a UH cycle low dose either on the 5th/6th of this month.. I know I already hit all the requirements but was hoping it was enough time that I wouldn't get suppressed to bad. Based on past threads it seems like eating carbs throughout day is ideal on cycle but is there anything else I should keep in mind? If I start on time I'll keep track of progress periodically. Cheers!
    In regards to water fasting again, you're better off doing it BEFORE your cycle, not after.

And yes, you can be a little looser with the carbs while on cycle. Not only can you really slam the backloads, but you can graze on carbs periodically throughout the day.

Seeing as you're only 2.5 months in, you're making great progress. Keep it up.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"