User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would it be suffice to run 2 pumps throughout entire cycle instead of 3? I’ve noticed that when I’m at 3plus pumps I can’t sleep at all but when I drop it to 2 or 2 1/2 , sleep is much easier and pleasant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleep has gotten better even on 3-4 pumps. Workouts have stabilized but much better compared to off cycle. Slight head pressure exists along with anxiety, but breathing- meditation has helped greatly.

Libido is better. Along with no fap 2 weeks (my personal record) I’ve been so horny I just want to FUCK.

Biggest issue right now is seeing that back when I crashed, I must of lost bone or muscle on right side of face because my face doesn’t look symmetrical like it did. It’s more obvious now since I’m in best shape of my life and face has defined more . Gladly it’s reversible with time Based on past threads I.e Damn so I’m not sweating it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I’m in the 4th week of first UH cycle and might be overreacting but wanted input from the group.

So I decided to not drink coffee these last couple days to reset caffeine tolerance but needed a midday boost so I picked up one of those Arizona Herbal Tonic Teas. I know all of them are gluten free and high in sugar but after drinking half of it I realized that 2 of the ingredients were made of eleuthero and schisandra exact ( 2 of the herbs on rotation).

I was planning on coming off cycle a day or two early cause I can definitely feel Low E sides with dryness and aching joints but didn’t want to break out the alpha 4 for that short of period.

Do you guys think I should just hop back on the herbs rotation since I drank that tea or ?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tea would have had minimal,if any effect.The advice on xxalesis recovery thread by others was to stick to the 6 week course I think because I think he came off his 1st uh cycle early or one of them and others said you should stick it out. I can't advise you personally but maybe look at his recovery thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetfordboy View Post
    The tea would have had minimal,if any effect.The advice on xxalesis recovery thread by others was to stick to the 6 week course I think because I think he came off his 1st uh cycle early or one of them and others said you should stick it out. I can't advise you personally but maybe look at his recovery thread?
    For my first one I’m gonna roll with 4 full weeks and tough it out but I’ll shoot for 6 perhaps next cycle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK well I really can't advise but have a look at his thread. Some good stuff there relevant to what you're asking. We'll done on your progress BTW and please keep updating. It helps me like you wouldn't believe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been on PCT from UH cycle for about 2 weeks, nothing much to report as the heavy sweating and pumps and subsided since getting off -not surprised.

However my sleeps been messed up this last week, not sure if it’s the UH ingredients lingering in system affecting GAba. I’ve been having constipation and smelly gas so I decided to get on a probiotic (gut is the second brain). I’ve been on the probiotic for a few days and it really has cleared my head in terms of pressure/clarity but has made my dick a little less lively/ shrunk.

Is it feasible to incorporate a probiotic supplement everyday or is it something I should leave out of regimen ?

- - - Updated - - -

..also, I’ve incorporated more herbs, one of them being the Shiljit Resin from Leh, and I love it. Such a great feeling from it
    Last edited by AltRoute; 07-11-2022 at 04:37 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For probiotics I don't know, but in any case the sexual zone is very dependent on the digestive system. I had made great progress until a herb (Ziziphus I think) made me crash. (can't be anything else) I couldn't feed myself for 3-4 days, smelly farts, burping, no appetite, difficulty swallowing... Now it's better but I regressed compared to a few weeks ago.

I think if you fart often, and it smells bad, it's a sign that you can't stand something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    For probiotics I don't know, but in any case the sexual zone is very dependent on the digestive system. I had made great progress until a herb (Ziziphus I think) made me crash. (can't be anything else) I couldn't feed myself for 3-4 days, smelly farts, burping, no appetite, difficulty swallowing... Now it's better but I regressed compared to a few weeks ago.

I think if you fart often, and it smells bad, it's a sign that you can't stand something.
    Interesting . Perhaps,, pre PFS I’d have this same type of knarly gas when I had anxiety but would creep up out of nowhere on other days. I’ll keep that in mind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dam said he took probiotics and I think Chi in recovery logs took them too. I take a probiotic daily. Noticed nothing.