User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse View Post
    Hey, man! just caught up with your recovery story since you've been helping me so kindly. You're looking to be in good shape and was a nice read to give me some insight into prohormones. I don't want to touch them at all until I get my hormone panels checked and understand what they do and how to counteract some bad effects that could occur when using them.

I assume your cycle is over now? How ya feelin'?

Also, your GYM progress is inspiring me to get bigger! Once my insomnia eases up a little bit I am going to follow in your footsteps!

Hello ! yes I've been off 2nd cycle for a couple weeks now, feeling pretty good. i'd say another year or year and a half of protocol and i'll be good as new - but honestly I don't feel like ever getting off protocol since it feels so right.

If you can yeah get your bloods to know where you stand - i did that at the very beginning even before starting protocol. wait 3-4 months before starting the prohormones. i wanted to jump on them as soon as possible but was delayed due to food posioning which was sort of a blessing, since its ideal to get a good amount of protocol under your belt before hopping on them.

and yes, gym gains are coming across great! best shape of my life. Down the road i might even post pictures to highlight the progress lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy new year! thought i'd finally update my thread. about a year and a week into the protocol/journey I can say that life is pretty fucking good. been swamped with a new sales job these last few months but have been making more money and more productive than i was Pre PFS. By no means am I a bible banger but God is real and is great. If i had to put a number on it id say i'm pretty much 80-85 percent on a daily basis

A couple things that i've incorporated over the course of the last couple months that I believe are paying dividends are the following:

Icing/cold water on your sack: I've seen a couple threads on here mentioning this and I cosign. Along with a cold shower during the day, having an ice pack down there anywhere from 5-15 minutes a day absolutely increases T levels. Haven't had a blood test to confirm but my sleep is great thus resulting in morning woods that eclipse ones i got PRE Pfs, along with crazy energy during the day. If i am traveling during the day and don't have an ice pack with me, i'll put the cold water directly to the ballsack during the morning shower.

Keeping Hydrated: Absolutely shoot for a gallon + of water per day, more if you are a coffee drinker like me. Not sure why but i've felt much better and focused if I make sure I keep getting my water in . Its easy when you get those gallon jugs at the supermarket and refill/reuse/replace as needed.

NO FAP : In the protocol, but I feel its every important along with everything else. Keeps your drive up and makes you feel superhuman in a way. Not going to lie it is very difficult though lol.

The most important thing is to never give up and F the naysayers. Keep grinding

-Alt

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Happy new year! thought i'd finally update my thread. about a year and a week into the protocol/journey I can say that life is pretty fucking good. been swamped with a new sales job these last few months but have been making more money and more productive than i was Pre PFS. By no means am I a bible banger but God is real and is great. If i had to put a number on it id say i'm pretty much 80-85 percent on a daily basis

A couple things that i've incorporated over the course of the last couple months that I believe are paying dividends are the following:

Icing/cold water on your sack: I've seen a couple threads on here mentioning this and I cosign. Along with a cold shower during the day, having an ice pack down there anywhere from 5-15 minutes a day absolutely increases T levels. Haven't had a blood test to confirm but my sleep is great thus resulting in morning woods that eclipse ones i got PRE Pfs, along with crazy energy during the day. If i am traveling during the day and don't have an ice pack with me, i'll put the cold water directly to the ballsack during the morning shower.

Keeping Hydrated: Absolutely shoot for a gallon + of water per day, more if you are a coffee drinker like me. Not sure why but i've felt much better and focused if I make sure I keep getting my water in . Its easy when you get those gallon jugs at the supermarket and refill/reuse/replace as needed.

NO FAP : In the protocol, but I feel its every important along with everything else. Keeps your drive up and makes you feel superhuman in a way. Not going to lie it is very difficult though lol.

The most important thing is to never give up and F the naysayers. Keep grinding

-Alt
    Good to hear. Did you have any significant physical symptoms resolve? Changes to your skin, hair, muscles, cognition, anhedonia etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Good to hear. Did you have any significant physical symptoms resolve? Changes to your skin, hair, muscles, cognition, anhedonia etc?
    Yes, thus far ive had improvements in the the following areas you mentioned.

Cognition: pretty much recovered, head is clear
    muscles: mostly regained, but was bulky pre pfs so the muscle lost went away with some fat ,hard to explain
    hair: improved after water fast and in following months, was dry like hay after crash
    facial hair: lighter than before, but a non issue in grand scheme of things
    anhedonia: never really an issue
    skin: definitely tighter

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad you're getting closer to recovery and I am also thankful for making me laugh when you reply to that Paddy fucker haha.

Keep at it man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse View Post
    I'm glad you're getting closer to recovery and I am also thankful for making me laugh when you reply to that Paddy fucker haha.

Keep at it man!
    Appreciate the words dude!. Lol he deserves every insult he gets

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Appreciate the words dude!. Lol he deserves every insult he gets
    i hope you get shot up by a schizo gunman you yank piece of shit, dude

fuck me if i lived in Cuba would still get hardons and geat sex without ever having to think about finasteride brought in to boost some cunts portfolio. Fucking Lenin was right.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that schizo gunman will probably be that cowboy from your tiktok. ihaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiBot View Post
    Yeah, that schizo gunman will probably be that cowboy from your tiktok. ihaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    probably

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paddy has like 3 + accounts on here , what a sad sad life for a 45 y/o loser. Waste of space